Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Region Refs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have to say Johnny Webb is by far worst Ref i have ever saw. Tonight in the Paintsville and Sheldon Clark game you couldn't let the boys decide the out come of the game. This had to be one of the worst called games i have seen. Johnny i have a request for you, lets me and you get together and sit down and watch a replay of the game so you can see how bad it was, that is if you are man enough to do this which i seriously doubt. If you want to do this i will post my contact information.
fd220 Wrote:I have to say Johnny Webb is by far worst Ref i have ever saw. Tonight in the Paintsville and Sheldon Clark game you couldn't let the boys decide the out come of the game. This had to be one of the worst called games i have seen. Johnny i have a request for you, lets me and you get together and sit down and watch a replay of the game so you can see how bad it was, that is if you are man enough to do this which i seriously doubt. If you want to do this i will post my contact information.

Only thing I can say is if you dont like how they call it then get into reffing yourself because it will do no good to whine about it.
Wow.... I didn't see this but no need in this thread. It won't change the outcome or the way the man makes a call.
I think those guys did a good job just keeping order in that place to me they made a bunch of bad calls. but I doubt we could do any better.