Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lee County 60 - Powell County 46 (56th District - 1st RD)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final From Owsley.

Dontarious Pittman had a huge Game, I'f i'm not mistaking he had close to a Triple Double
oh no Keep!!!!! what happened..... ok who are your going to blame this on????? The team and I mean team not including your player... Creech I think it was... Blame the refs..... blame the fans.... blame the coach..... blame the gym.... I can't wait to see the excuse for this one......
Congrats Lee Co! I picked this one!

Me and LeeCoFan are one of the few people on here thought Lee had a chance in this one.
^ Lee played Awesome Tonight, Lead just about All Game. I Texted Him And Told Him The Final Score and Everything.
I called this one. Pittman ended up with 20 points 18 rebounds and 11 blocks. Could be alittle off, but i am pretty sure he had a triple double. Congrats to Lee Co.
Ball4life20 Wrote:I called this one. Pittman ended up with 20 points 18 rebounds and 11 blocks. Could be alittle off, but i am pretty sure he had a triple double. Congrats to Lee Co.

:worthy:
Pittman had a huge Game, probably the best of his career
Oh where o where has Pittman been this year? sounds like he had a heck of a game, but why don't he play like that everytime out? congrats to Lee on a great win and a regional tourney, good luck with Estill.
MVP2 Wrote:Congrats Lee Co! I picked this one!

Me and LeeCoFan are one of the few people on here thought Lee had a chance in this one.

Yes we were 2 out of only 3 people on here that picked Lee County to win this one!
Strikeout King Wrote:^ Lee played Awesome Tonight, Lead just about All Game. I Texted Him And Told Him The Final Score and Everything.

Thank you for letting me know! I was at work, which it seems like I have to work during every game!
^ No Problem Man Anytime! You Gonna Be Able To Make It Friday?
Ball4life20 Wrote:I called this one. Pittman ended up with 20 points 18 rebounds and 11 blocks. Could be alittle off, but i am pretty sure he had a triple double. Congrats to Lee Co.

Glad to finally see Donte have a great game!! Congrats to Donte and the Bobcats!!
Strikeout King Wrote:^ No Problem Man Anytime! You Gonna Be Able To Make It Friday?

As of right now I have to work and my car is in the shop so the odds are against me in going even though I woudl do anything to swap a shift with someone at work but I still wouldn't have a way to get there. :HitWall:
As you can see, Lee County was in control for the entire game! Congrats Cats!

Lee Co. 10 18 7 25 60

Powell Co. 8 9 13 16 46

56th District at Owsley Co.

Lee Co. -- Cornelius 4, Gabbbard 12, Mays 2, Baker 5, Pittman 20, Gilbert 5, Cox 4, Marshall 2, Evans 6.

Powell Co. -- Creech 13, Reed 6, Marcum 14, Pelfrey 1, Conner 8, Goodwin 4.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/15374...z1Eqkx4PMh
EKYHoops Wrote:Oh where o where has Pittman been this year? sounds like he had a heck of a game, but why don't he play like that everytime out? congrats to Lee on a great win and a regional tourney, good luck with Estill.

Thats is a good question, he has been underacheiving the majority of the season! I think the major factor into the game tonight is the fact that Donte realized that this was going to be the last high school game of his career and because of that he did everything within his ability to prevent that!
i heard Danny Wright was getting a Mohawk tomorrow for beating Powell
Strikeout King Wrote:i heard Danny Wright was getting a Mohawk tomorrow for beating Powell

LOL, it would not surprise me if the entire team and coaching staff had mohawks for the District Championship on Friday!
^ that would be funny to see
Congratulations to Lee County; I for one did not think Lee would come out with a win tonight. Great time for Pittman to have a break-out game. Hope he can keep it up through the district finals and in the regional tournament.

Looks like one of those "triple-doubles" helped sink the Pirates!

Leecoukfan needs to add Pittman's performance tonight to keepitreal's thread on Triple-Doubles!:biggrin:
The Bobcats played determined to keep this season alive, they played a heck of a game, Congrats to the big D for a triple-double. Powell played hard, just couldnt get anything inside and Lee was all over the three ball. Friday night will be a barnburner i think, Estill plays great defense and is on a roll right now. D needs another triple double to help Lee to advance. Alot of respect for the Engineers from Beattyville. Lets lace em friday and have a good game.
Congrats Lee Co.
Congrats to Lee on the win!
LOL at the triple double helped sink them comment. Good game Lee. Couldnt make this game due to having to clean the gutters out on the house for all this rain were suppose to get. Hope they can pull out a win against Estill in the championship ! Should be a good game and the Engineers will be tough to put out.
Im pretty sure Danny Wright will have a mohawk as well I heard from one of the players.
Lee County and Pittman played the best game of their season, congrats to them and good luck with Estill. As good as Lee played Powell still had their chances down the stretch and just could not get over the hump. They missed alot of shots and made too many turnovers and didn't capitalize on Lee's turnovers. Powell had a good season and their first winning season since 2006/2007. Hold your head up high Pirates you played hard and left it on the court and thats all you can ask from a team. This is a scrappy team and they've done things this year that have not been done at Powell for a while. I'm sure this is a tough loss to take but it does not take away from the accomplishments you've had this year. Good luck to the Seniors (Creech, Reed, Wright, and Scott)
leecoukfan Wrote:As you can see, Lee County was in control for the entire game! Congrats Cats!

Lee Co. 10 18 7 25 60

Powell Co. 8 9 13 16 46

56th District at Owsley Co.

Lee Co. -- Cornelius 4, Gabbbard 12, Mays 2, Baker 5, Pittman 20, Gilbert 5, Cox 4, Marshall 2, Evans 6.

Powell Co. -- Creech 13, Reed 6, Marcum 14, Pelfrey 1, Conner 8, Goodwin 4.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/15374...z1Eqkx4PMh

Line score correction again!!
Powell Co. Creech 16, Reed 6, Marcum 11, Pelfrey 1, Conner 8, Goodwin 4
(just can't get this right this year)
Congrats Bobcats!!

I am happy for you and wish you luck against Estill. Pittman needs to play another game of his career against them. As bad as Powell played they almost pulled it out on Lee's best game of the year. If he made a triple double by all means add him to the thread of triple doubles for the year. I am glad you all realize how hard they are to make and that it took the game of his career to beat the Pirates. Looks like the 8th ranked player Creech and 10th ranked player Pittman made one.

He should have been playing like this all year for being ranked 10th in the region starting out. Hope he can keep it up. Good luck Pittman bring it against Estill.

Pirates we are so proud of you this year. Just couldn't pull out that game last night but you played hard. Great job on the big wins this year Knott and Hazard we all know what you can do.

Congrats to Creech for being WYMTs player of the week for having 27 ppg, 7assist pg, 7.8 assit pg, 2.3 rbs. Look forward to seeing you play in college.
What schools are looking at creech or has he signed to play anywhere yet?
theflash Wrote:What schools are looking at creech or has he signed to play anywhere yet?

Pikeville really wants him according to His Facebook
If its on facebook then it has to be true !! haha. Hope he gets to go play somewhere and get into school being the main thing.
Pages: 1 2