Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How easy will it be for Perry to win the 14?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering what you masterminds thought. :biggrin:
Too easy lol.
Finding a bus driver willing to drive to Jenkins will probably be the hardest part.
^lol
I remember when they had the team in 2004 that absolutely walked through the mountains that year...
they had to come back in the final minute against Whitesburg to win.

You never know what's going to happen Wink
Well Letcher had to pull out a squeaker last night against Jenkins to even get to the Region, so I don't see that happening this year. No one will come within 15 pts this year, sorry!
I don't see anyone from this Region beating Perry.
PCC wins the 14th-wins against the 6th-wins against the 5th or 10th-then goes home.
Manual is just to good.
Perry takes the 14th with relative ease. As for what zaga said, I don't think there is any team in the 14th as good as Whitesburg was in 2004, so I don't see anyone scaring them. 14th region had a bad draw in the tournament, that top half is LOADED.
No one can come within 20. KCC and LCC had trouble beating JBS and Jenkins last night! PCC destroyed Leslie during reg seaon. No one can make tansfers happen like Napier since high left Whitesburg. Cancel the region and save gas money.
I have saw about every top team in Kentucky play. I saw Perry Central give a game away to Sacred Heart. Perry was better, just played very flat that day. Sacred Heart has played with Mercy, Manuel, and everyone else that is rated at the top. So I think Perry Central has a pretty good chance of winning the state tournament. Playing Louisville Butler the first game will be a tough game for them but it is good to know that you have a legit chance of beating anyone in your path. If Whitney Back steps up and plays up to her potential and if Rankin and Kendall are playing their normal game, Perry can win it all. Bowan, Sebastian, RC Napier, Pratt will all have to pitch in and help. Another possible title for Coach Napier this year. Cant blame Kendall Noble for leaving Breathitt.
Speaking of Kendall this will be her 5th straight regional title. Next year will be 6.

I wonder if anyone has ever done that in the state of Kentucky.
No one will challenge Perry in the regional tournament. Just too good.
OK. What about all the other years PCC was suppose to win because they were so great and blew it in the final game or semi-final game. You have to play like a team all the time, not just when you feel like it. Sorry that Breathitt County wasn't good enough for Kendall but she wasn't the only player on the team. If you think about it she left her team in Breathitt County. What kind of teammate is that? If PCC isn't to suit her standards she will more than likely leave there too!!!
Nobody will challenge the PCC Bobcats.
^^

LOL, BW I love your post. I'll admit that one was funny. Honestly, Perry Central shouldnt have any problems at all winning the region but this is why the games are played. PCC is going to get everyone best game and they'll have to earn it but it is theirs to lose.
An injury away from not being that easy. We have seen many injuries on the girls and boys side this year that can change a situation very quickly. I pray for it to be injury free but it is a reality sometimes.
Altro Cat Wrote:Speaking of Kendall this will be her 5th straight regional title. Next year will be 6.

I believe Richie Farmer won 5 at Clay Co. But, that's not 6.
When is the 14th Region draw?
Overconfidence can be dangerous.....it just takes 1 bad game and you're out.
Altro Cat Wrote:Speaking of Kendall this will be her 5th straight regional title. Next year will be 6.

Already giving this year and next year to her????
I guess we can just cancel all district and regional tournaments for the rest of this year and next??? Nothing against Kendall, she is a very good player but the games still have to be played.
Monday Feb. 28th

Perry County Central v Wolfe County 6:30 pm

Estill County v Letcher County Central 8:00 pm

Tuesday March 1st

Breathitt County v Leslie County 6:30 pm

Knott County Central v Powell County 8:00 pm