Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley Co. 71- South Laurel 61
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whitley goes on to beat South for the 3rd time this year. Sets up a HUGE District Championship game, Whitley/Corbin showdown #3, Friday.
Congrats Colonels!
Congrats Whitley.
Could be the sleeper in the region in more than one way. I think they could either win it or knock off a Clay or Bell to set up room for another team to move in.
Never thought that Whitley would beat them 2 times. Whitley is the better team just hard to beat someone 3 times congrats to Whitley.
Amped 88 Wrote:Never thought that Whitley would beat them 2 times. Whitley is the better team just hard to beat someone 3 times congrats to Whitley.

Very bad year for the Cardinals. :igiveup:
Was the Whitley gorilla at the game?
X Factor Wrote:Was the Whitley gorilla at the game?

haha yes he was. Whitley players are very pleased with the student support. They said it really helps them a lot. Last night, Whitley's student section was much larger than South's and it was a home game for South. The student section brought a bus to the game, and the Whitley football team even brought their own bus. It's very nice to see that much support from the students, and I can't wait to see how many come Friday.
Congrats Whitley..
HG_Bullfrogs Wrote:Very bad year for the Cardinals. :igiveup:

They haven't had many like that I wouldn't think.
great win for whitley and makin it the first time ever south laurel is not goin to the championship or region tournament ever since they moved to the 13th

Grats Whitley!!!