Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 77 Magoffin Co. 32
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pure dominance from the eagles. great win.. way to come out with fire and get into the championship and regional.
JC was in the driver seat the entire time in this one
:rockon:awesome team performance, that's what it take's guy's, let the game come to you. :Clap:defence was amazing, passing was amazing, total team :Thumbs:, however i think we only won by 45. great job coaches with the game plan, we play like this we're gonna be heard!!:1:
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!!
Dang! I think that Johnson Central may have gotten over that little coaching blip. Hope that they can keep it going pretty good into the region play.
khsaa is reporting that its 77-32 JC
Way to go JC, Keep it up.
What we have been wanting to see, aggressive defense, pushing the ball on offense to set the pace, excellent play selection and most important ALL players encouraging each other. Way to go guys.
Congrats JC.
Congrats to Johnson Central!
The most dominant I have seen this year!
I would have like to have seen the JC coach get the starters out a little bit earlier. With a 40 point lead there is no point in leaving JK and the big Hall kid in as long as he did. Not bad mouthing him or anything. Just preserve them for for the next battle.
Anything can happen during tournament time and an injury to a key player can make the difference between winning the region and sitting at home.
Don't get too carried away with this win Eagle fans as Magoffin struggled with winless
Lawerence the night before. Things will get a whole lot tougher down the road & hopefully the regular season blow ups don't show up again for this group of Eagles.
This should have been a no-brainer on who would win this matchup. I'm actually glad to see Magoffin lose this one. I have no respect for them or their students after they played Lawrence County Monday night. At the game, the Magoffin County student section showed no class what-so-ever. Either they were just pumped from actually beating Lawrence County in the Tournament for the first time in a while, or they just have no class.

All-in-all I enjoyed the game and I was very excited to see Johnson Central get the win. I hope the same thing happens, and Johnson Central walks away with another win as well; along with the District Championship trophy.
^ What happened to cause no respect?
Someone from Lawrence saying this is a joke. The most rude fans and classless student fans in the District, administration does nothing to control them. Guess that comes from so many years as the ugly red headed step sister of Boyd County,
Are you talking about Lawrence Co. student fans?
Congrats JC.
OffTheHook Wrote:^ What happened to cause no respect?

I'm a longtime LC fan and was there at the game... I'm not sure what the other poster was referring too.. just your typical back and forth chanting or whatever you want to call it from student section to student section is all I saw. Overall good sportsmanship shown by both sides from my point of view. LC gained Magoffin's respect quickly in the first half I would imagine...

As for Kai's post... not sure where you gather LC as having the most rude fans and classless student section from and administration not doing anything. :please:
doubledown Wrote:Don't get too carried away with this win Eagle fans as Magoffin struggled with winless
Lawerence the night before. Things will get a whole lot tougher down the road & hopefully the regular season blow ups don't show up again for this group of Eagles.

yes we're excited about this win, you beat anybody this bad you.ve played some ball.:Clap: oh yea, we've been waiting for this team to show up, we're on the same page, so yea, we're excited!!::Thumbs:
JC does have the talent to win this region & in my opinion make some noise at Rupp but they must play as a unit to reach their potential. So I do understand Mr. Postman the potential for excitement in Eagle Land as it should rise with each win.