Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Faith And Football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is awesome
I had read about this a while back. First time I had seen this video. This is a great thing that school's coach had done for those kids. Some of those kids at Gainsville St. School never had or will have people supporting them. The opposing school's coach gave them a night that they will never forget.
Jarons Wrote:I had read about this a while back. First time I had seen this video. This is a great thing that school's coach had done for those kids. Some of those kids at Gainsville St. School never had or will have people supporting them. The opposing school's coach gave them a night that they will never forget.

someone sent it to me yesterday,there just kids and EVERYONE makes mistakes, may not be the ones they made, but EVERYONE deservse another chance...
Yeah, too many people want a pound of flesh and a pound of blood for every mistake a person makes, not realizing that we all make mistakes, some are just more public than others.
goscots56 Wrote:Yeah, too many people want a pound of flesh and a pound of blood for every mistake a person makes, not realizing that we all make mistakes, some are just more public than others.

thats right
Awesome story. :Clap:
:Clap::Cheerlead:Clap::Cheerlead:Clap::Cheerlead:Clap::Cheerlead
I saw this a while back.
I'm glad someone gave these kids something to be happy about.
Some of the parents in eastern KY could learn from this one. Everyone on the field has a parent, grand parent, brother, sistem, etc. But we all have God!