Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central @ Lawrence Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The johnson central eagles come to the DAWG POUND on Friday the 01-27-2006

Lawrence Co by 4
"Batpuff" Wrote:The johnson central eagles come to the DAWG POUND on Friday the 01-27-2006

Lawrence Co by 4
I'll have to agree with you on this. The Thompsons will lead LC to a win.
Gotta go with my Dawgs their confidence level is building. And does anyone know if the boys are playing first?
With JC having played the worst game all year..I think the'll come out ready to play

JC-65
LC-59
bballmama the boys do play first with the jv playing at 5
JC by 7
thanks Bat was hoping they changed that so Pups could get there in time
:thumb: i dont know, now that we just played the worst game EVER last night... but i've gotta go with the eagles..... jc-64 lc-58
JC looses 2 in a row, LC by 7
Lawrence County
Johnson Central
Paintsville did go into the Dawg Pound and came out with a loss...Will the same happen to JC???
LC is a tough place to get a win. I am real disappointed in the entire effort of the eagles against p-burg. The blackcats are a good team, but it was like no one wanted to play for the eagles. Their own fans were saying how embarrassing it was. The Rice kid suprised me the most! The only thing he was doing was shaking his head and complaining! Evidently he don't care if they are scouts in the stands looking at him.Rolleyes
Thats in the past....P-burg doesnt matter anymore. Jc will be hungry for a win and Rice will prove he is the best big man in the 15th, everyone has a bad game. Suddenly, Rice has one bad game and everyone jumps off the Rice wagon and talks about how terrible he is.

JC by 15......Rice double-double
Dawgs are looking better every game "Dawgs by 6"
I think JC will win by at least 10...they got their egos back to normal in the P-burg game...No way are they not going to tear it up Friday
I'd have to give the edge to JC
jc by 10
I wish Lawrence County the best of luck.
Hopefully Shawn Thompson can lead them to a victory again.

I will take the Dawgs in a close one.
I hope the fans come out and support the young team,, they just keep getting better with each game, This is a different team than JC faced early in the year.
With the numbers that he put up last game, I would love to see Shawn Thompson play but I am hours away.
Hours away, maybe 1 hour, they also play the first game at 6:30.
After the horrible game against Prestonsburg Johnson Central will be lookin for Glory............The last time Central played Lawerence County they turn them from The DAWGS to The PUPPIES.............. Leading Scorer will be Jamie MacCraty and behind hime will be Kyle Rice with his usual Double-Double

Sorry Dawgs Confusedhithappe

GO EAGLES
You are so funny,lol. Puppies grow up to be BIG DAWGS. THe old saying goes...if you can't run with the big dawgs stay in Johnson Co. I would go with the DAWGS by 8. Good Luck to Shawn and all the BIG DAWGS!!!!! I'm sure Shawn can handle anyone out there, but we have more than Shawn that can shoot, watch out for Bradley.
"Eagle Fan 06" Wrote:After the horrible game against Prestonsburg Johnson Central will be lookin for Glory............The last time Central played Lawerence County they turn them from The DAWGS to The PUPPIES.............. Leading Scorer will be Jamie MacCraty and behind hime will be Kyle Rice with his usual Double-Double

Sorry Dawgs Confusedhithappe

GO EAGLES
"Batpuff" Wrote:bballmama the boys do play first with the jv playing at 5

are you serious? The JV plays at 5? nice to know these things.
"Batpuff" Wrote:I hope the fans come out and support the young team,, they just keep getting better with each game, This is a different team than JC faced early in the year.

this is a different JC team than LC faced earlier in the year. I think that after the humilating loss to P-burg, JC will come out with a vengance to shut up all the nay sayers....

JC by 7
should make for a exciting game
Lawrence County is undefeated at home.

Lawrence by just 3
Undefeated at home till tomorrow!!
Jc by 5 or 10 or a whole lot more
Pages: 1 2