Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mountain Examiner Top 10 - FINAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Make sure to read the final Top 10 of the season.

Click Here!
Sorry, but the Buckhorn game was NOT KCC's senior night, wrong information. They had two, one vs. LCC, which they won, and the other vs. Breathitt Co., which they also won. But since you continue to exclude them from the poll you create, which doesn't surprise me, I doubt you delved that hard for their info.
PATS2011 Wrote:Sorry, but the Buckhorn game was NOT KCC's senior night, wrong information. They had two, one vs. LCC, which they won, and the other vs. Breathitt Co., which they also won. But since you continue to exclude them from the poll you create, which doesn't surprise me, I doubt you delved that hard for their info.

I apologize bro.
I assumed it was since it was their last home game and the other 2 games were played 2 weeks ago.
Do you honestly think Knott should be ranked?
The only other 15 win team I have in the polls is Hazard and they've simply struggled to field a complete team over the last two months.
I don't hate on anyone and I take a lot of time to get these polls together.
Any and all input is appreciated Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:I apologize bro.
I assumed it was since it was their last home game and the other 2 games were played 2 weeks ago.
Do you honestly think Knott should be ranked?
The only other 15 win team I have in the polls is Hazard and they've simply struggled to field a complete team over the last two months.
I don't hate on anyone and I take a lot of time to get these polls together.
Any and all input is appreciated Wink

I didn't intend for my post t sound as harsh as it did, it's no secret we are on opposing sides, and I respect the work you put into making you poll, honestly. I just feel that KCC should be shown a little bit more love, despite their win loss record. When you look at talent, Knott is right up there with the best in the region, and could very well win region and to me, not be a surprise. I mean, they have beaten Betsy Layne twice, with and without Davis (the bigger point win being without him), and BL is no. 3. I understand the high bc of All A, but I don't think Knott deserves to be ranked lower than the top 10 in the mtns. Just my humble honest opinion. They beat LCC as well, while not as big a spread than they were beaten at LCC, they still won. KCC also beat Hazard, so I'm just having hard time understanding why they aren't top 10. If you go by win/loss record than I might be able to let it slide, maybe, but KCC is better than their record shows. KCC's problem isn't lack of skill or talent, it is playmaking and execution. If they made the right plays and made better decisions on all levels, players and coaches, they would be doing much better imo.
PATS2011 Wrote:I didn't intend for my post t sound as harsh as it did, it's no secret we are on opposing sides, and I respect the work you put into making you poll, honestly. I just feel that KCC should be shown a little bit more love, despite their win loss record. When you look at talent, Knott is right up there with the best in the region, and could very well win region and to me, not be a surprise. I mean, they have beaten Betsy Layne twice, with and without Davis (the bigger point win being without him), and BL is no. 3. I understand the high bc of All A, but I don't think Knott deserves to be ranked lower than the top 10 in the mtns. Just my humble honest opinion. They beat LCC as well, while not as big a spread than they were beaten at LCC, they still won. KCC also beat Hazard, so I'm just having hard time understanding why they aren't top 10. If you go by win/loss record than I might be able to let it slide, maybe, but KCC is better than their record shows. KCC's problem isn't lack of skill or talent, it is playmaking and execution. If they made the right plays and made better decisions on all levels, players and coaches, they would be doing much better imo.

I get what you're saying.
I'm a Perry fan at heart but you can't be biased when working in the media Wink
And honestly when I put the top 10 together I always have Knott in the mix.
It's just when Davis dropped I knocked em down a spot or two and with every loss after that they just kept dropping and they've just not came out and proven they deserve to be back in it.
But hey....you can never tell with these rankings.
WYMT came out with their poll last night that has Betsy Layne #1 and Perry #5.
Go figure lol
I think your ratings are alot closer to reality than WYMT's top ten.
I'll go with WYMT saying that Betsy Layne is back at #1, I'd have Perry at #2.
WALL2WALL Wrote:I'll go with WYMT saying that Betsy Layne is back at #1, I'd have Perry at #2.

I though about it...
but both teams have only loss once in around 2 months.
Perry lost at Bell County(top 5) and BL lost at home to Pike Central(not ranked).
Plus Perry has already beaten Betsy Layne.
That is why I dropped BL and not Perry.