Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hobo mccoy named 15th region player of the year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BIG SHOUT OUT TO HOBO MCCOY......CONGRATS ON A GREAT YEAR!!!!:Cheerlead
He's a beast. He more than deserves it.
Congrats to this young man!
I'm proud of him.

Coach Kelly Wells sure is a happy man right now, I bet.
J-Rod Wrote:I'm proud of him.

Coach Kelly Wells sure is a happy man right now, I bet.

:worthy:
Congrats on a well deserved award.
Congrats McCoy. Well deserved. Who finished second, Martin? I'm sure he had strong agurement for POY.
Very well deserved!!! Congrats To Hobo!!!
Congrats to Hobo, he is deserving.
I had this one picked! Congratulations!!
Congrats Hobo!!
Congrats to a very talented and deserving young man.
Even though I think Hobo is the best player in the Region (hands down), I actually thought Martin would get this award.
Congrats nonetheless young man.
Much deserved
No suprise at all! I am really excited to see this kids play ball at PC the next four years!!!
Hobo works hard and deserve everything he gets down the road in his future.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:No suprise at all! I am really excited to see this kids play ball at PC the next four years!!!

He already sign with Pikeville or does he plan on going there?
I'm not sure he's signed yet...but he has commited.
I'm pretty sure Hobo has signed the letter of intent.
I am not sure any of the logistics of it all. I just knew that he committed there about a month or so back.
Congrats to Hobo!
congrats hobo you deserved it great season not sure weve saw someone avg that many in the 15th in quite a while.....btw congrats to nathan martin he was second in voting and congrats to coach of the year jr newsome
Great guy. Great Talent.:Clap:
Congrats!
Congatulations! I really enjoy watching him play. He also appears to be an outstanding young man. Best wishes for him no matter where he goes.:Cheerlead
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I am not sure any of the logistics of it all. I just knew that he committed there about a month or so back.

He has been committed for quite awhile I know. I will try to get up with Hobo and ask him about it.
congrats well deserved!!
HawksRule Wrote:He has been committed for quite awhile I know. I will try to get up with Hobo and ask him about it.

I really love that Kelly Wells gets good talent from around the area to stay home and give the Bears a good home-grown feel! Hopefully, Tyler Newsome can get so pt in the next years along side Hobo!!
HawksRule Wrote:He has been committed for quite awhile I know. I will try to get up with Hobo and ask him about it.

He commited during his JR. year.
congrats Hobo you deserve it...
Congrats to Hobo!
It would be hard to have given this one to anyone else.