Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who will win the 10th?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think it is Clark's to lose, but will they get over the hump this season? I think Coach Humphrey better get those bags packed if they dont bust through and make it to the sweet 16 this season.

I'm taking GRC.
If GRC loses, it will be the biggest choke in the history of the 10th!
George Rogers Clark is by far the heavy favorite, but I'm feeling a Mason County or Campbell County upset in the future.

Or maybe that's just an upset stomach.
Clark County
Clark County, if their coach doesn't get in the way. They should have won this region last year. Had a loaded team.
^

Agreed.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Clark County, if their coach doesn't get in the way. They should have won this region last year. Had a loaded team.

And he was just named 10th Region Coach of the Year. :thatsfunn
mchs78 Wrote:And he was just named 10th Region Coach of the Year. :thatsfunn
That doesn't mean squat. With the team he's got he should be winning games, which he has this year (but one exception is the head scratcher with Rowan County though.) He's yet to prove himself on the Big Stage and that's what counts. He was loaded the last 2 years and is loaded again this year. They should win the region but with his track record who knows.
If Calrk does not win the region this year they need to pack the coach's bags for him. I don't care where they are playing, they have the best talent in the region now bring it home.