Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who will win the 16th?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With Rowan Co hosting regional play in the 16th, I like their chances.

I'm taking Rowan Co.
MVP2 Wrote:With Rowan Co hosting regional play in the 16th, I like their chances.

I'm taking Rowan Co.

What's that even mean? Last time I checked, the region was still at MSU and RC isn't allowed in there any more or any less than any other team so it does a disservice to the Vikings to say they have a "home court advantage". If a shorter bus ride is the determining factor in the eyes of the coaches, then they may need to look at what they are doing to prepare their team. I have found that the "home court advantage" is directly proportional to the amount of talent each team has, and RC has some talent, as does Ashland, West Carter, and Elliott. Nobody said anything about all this when RC wasn't very good the last two years....
Rowan County
Ashland Paul Blazer
I'm taking Ashland. But this region is bound to have an upset of two in districts and the regional tournament. There's about 7 teams that could make some noise. But I'm going to take Ashland.
Rowan Co. beat ashland by 14 less than a month ago even tho that was a home game for Rowan if they meet in the region i believe the bigger court will help Rowan with their speed.