Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who will win the 12th region?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who ya taking?

I'm going with Pulaski County.
I have thought Wayne County all year long and still feel that way. I don't like how Pulaski ended the season plus they are young. However, in the 12th region there are a good 5-7 teams capable of getting on a roll and going to Rupp. I'll make a hard prediction after the Districts are complete and we can see the regional matchups.
Wayne County
Wayne County
I'm going to go with Wayne County. Pulaski County is going through a bad stretch right now. I know Rodney Woods will have his team ready to go come at Lincoln County.
Wayne County. Look at Al Gover's record hes been to the region one time maybe 2..he's got the talent to win it but I don't think he can win it. Coach Woods on the other hand has been to the region finals quite a few times and know what it takes to win. One thing is for sure we'll find out next week.
Wayne Co. is my pick.

Pulaski Co. is second.

But the 12th Region Boys Tournament is being Hosted at Lincoln Co. this year, so they always have an outside chance on their home court.
HoopsGuru Wrote:Wayne Co. is my pick.

Pulaski Co. is second.

But the 12th Region Boys Tournament is being Hosted at Lincoln Co. this year, so they always have an outside chance on their home court.

Mercer County & Wayne County will meet at some point during this tournament, they are the two best teams, winner will go to the state. I will take Wayne County because of Dunigan inside and Woods, but I wouldn't be shocked if Mercer won having that regional final experience from last year. You see it a lot when a bunch of juniors make a regional final, they win it the next year, I just think Mercer lost too much off that team from last year .
Platinum & Gold Wrote:Mercer County & Wayne County will meet at some point during this tournament, they are the two best teams, winner will go to the state. I will take Wayne County because of Dunigan inside and Woods, but I wouldn't be shocked if Mercer won having that regional final experience from last year. You see it a lot when a bunch of juniors make a regional final, they win it the next year, I just think Mercer lost too much off that team from last year .

Great point. Mercer Co. has a for sure shot at winning the 12th region this season. I don't know how I forgot to mention them.