Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike co. Central @ Prestonsburg 1/27/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This game will be at 6:00pm on Friday Night, and a win could give Pburg the #1 spot in the Region."MAYBE"

PCC----54
Pburg---70

If they play the way they have !

PCC---65
Pburg-68
If they play bad ! "Doughtful though do to the student section"
Prestonsburg .. should be a good game
Prestonsburg - 68
PCC - 55

This will not be a cake walk for that Blackcats. If they can hold Lowe under 25 they should be alright.
Prestonsburg needs to just keep thier focus. The JC game is over, now its time to take care of business against PC.
Pike Central - 74
Prestonsburg - 68
"blackcat_student" Wrote:This game will be at 6:00pm on Friday Night, and a win could give Pburg the #1 spot in the Region."MAYBE"
I will double check the time,but I'm pretty sure the boy's game will be the second game. It should start around 8:00pm.
"gish" Wrote:Prestonsburg needs to just keep thier focus. The JC game is over, now its time to take care of business against PC.
Yes gish, the Blackcats cannot loose focus! There are NO easy games on the schedule so every game you give 110% with no let up's. Keep you heads on earth. Pike County Central is a good team with an outstanding player.
Pike Central 77
P-burg 70

I think Pike Central is simply a better team at this point.
"Chicoman" Wrote:I will double check the time,but I'm pretty sure the boy's game will be the second game. It should start around 8:00pm.
Thats just what it said on http://www.Kentucky.com/sports/highschool
I'm thinking that the A.D. said it would be at 8, but I may be mistaken. Chicoman will inform us im sure.
Pike Central
Pike Central by 10+
It's really a toss up, it comes down to who wants it the most. I'll take Pike Central
This will not be an easy game for the Blackcats, they are coming off a huge win over JC, but I think focus will not be a problem for the Blackcats. They have been on top of their game lately, and IMO they have the best complementing post players in the region with Barnett and Leslie. So im going to take Pburg......

PC-54
Pburg-66
I want to hear what the SF and JC fans predict !
pburg by 6!
pcc by 5
will be a good game Central has to put together 4 quarters instead of deciding to play only in the second half like they have been...Witht the way P-Burg has been playing and the way Central has been playing im going to have to go with P-Burg...But lets go boys lets continue this great season...Lets go Central...
Hopefully Central can pull this out.. I think they will if the just play hard and don't get sloppy..

I'd say Lowe will have another good game, but Tyler Hamilton, Brad Ratliff, and Eric Slone also need to have a good game to beat P'burg..

PCC- 76
P'BURG- 70
Just heard on the radio that Brad lowe hurt his ankle pretty bad in this game, does anyone know anything about this?
any news?