Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Henderson South 51 - Johnson Co 50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heartbreaking, but a great run. Very proud of these young men. This group along with the 9th graders have a chance to be great in the 15th the next few years. Over 70 teams in this tournament. Congrats Eagles. State runner up still isn't too bad.
Congratulations, we are very proud of your run.
cart man Wrote:Heartbreaking, but a great run. Very proud of these young men. This group along with the 9th graders have a chance to be great in the 15th the next few years. Over 70 teams in this tournament. Congrats Eagles. State runner up still isn't too bad.

Congrats to the Eagles on a great tournament. To lose by 1 point is tough.
Great run, Eagles.
Great showing Eagles wish you could have pulled it off I was rooting for you being a past member of the OVC conference. I know the coaches they are good people.
Congrats HS! Seems like it was a great game to end the weekend!
Congrats JCMS!
So proud of my kids. They played there hearts out this weekend. We up 1 with 4 seconds left and got called for a foul and the kid made both free throws to win it. Our game against Wayne County in the final four took alot of steam out of us.
Good job Central. I am also very proud of my Virgie boys. They played some very good teams and finished in the elite 8. The opposite bracket was not even close to what Central and Virgie had to face.
Great effort JC !!! Congrats coach on a great run ....
Congrats to these young men.. i'd say it is a tough loss, i have been in those situations before. But nothing to hang their heads about!
So proud of these young men. Great job.:Thumbs: