Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: My coach sucks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[youtube=My Coach Sucks]iymXdRQDISg[/youtube]
cart man Wrote:[youtube=My Coach Sucks]iymXdRQDISg[/youtube]

That is awesome. Every parent and young person playing sports should watch this, and ask yourself or your child if they are doing all of those things mentioned to make themselves better. If not, then shut up.
I think every player and parent should have to watch this. That was great.
Pretty good stuff
I like it.
Been saying these things for 30 years.
I like the video but i will say in many cases the coach does suck take our coach last year Tiller,Estill finally woke up and found a good coach and look at our record now,so i dont always buy into that, a coach is the key part of the program and many times can bring players and a program down.
T MAC Wrote:I like the video but i will say in many cases the coach does suck take our coach last year Tiller,Estill finally woke up and found a good coach and look at our record now,so i dont always buy into that, a coach is the key part of the program and many times can bring players and a program down.

Then about four or five years down the road, if Estill hasnt had a great deal of success, they will be complaining about the current coach.
GREAT!!!
I think every parnet needs to watch that.
Good video.
I think every player and their parents should be required to watch this before they are allowed to play in a KHSAA sponsered event.
HAHA! I like this video! Hope that people actually do get to watch it sometime!
Nice video
T MAC Wrote:I like the video but i will say in many cases the coach does suck take our coach last year Tiller,Estill finally woke up and found a good coach and look at our record now,so i dont always buy into that, a coach is the key part of the program and many times can bring players and a program down.

You dont have a clue what your saying you were fast to but a man's name on here but i bet you want put your name on here. Coach Tiller is a great coach and a great man alot more than i can say about you. Bet you wasnt tell Coach Tiller what you put here i think all cowards can hide behine a computer put you name up or shut up.
Great post.
Great video. That is so right 95% of the time.
This is great! Should be shown at every beginning of the year meeting with parents!
pretty good unless your kid goes to breathitt