Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark Vs. Paintsville (1st Rd.57th District)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Game is set for Wednesday night at JC winner advances into the Championship game Friday night. SC and Pville split this season winning at each others places. Sheldon Clark has won 7 games straight coming into this and are playing very good at the moment. This should be a good match up this go around as the other two matches has been.
Paintsville by 6.
SC will win this game.. would love to see this team with all the talent they had at the start of the season.. no doubt they would be my pick to make it to rupp out of the 15th.. but cant dwell on what could have been..
My prediction is that Paintsville will win by 8. i think think Josh Green will go for 20 and 10, IMO. Both teams are good. But i just dont see the the big boy from SC stopping Josh Green. He is too versatile for him.
would love to see sc get beat but jus dont think paintsville can pull it out. Unless lafferty dont shoot well then paintsville should win easily with him shooting 60 to 70 percent of the shots..... but if he shoots well ill take sc by 10 or more
This game could go either way, but I'll take paintsville by 4
Sheldon Clark.
cardsarecrazy Wrote:would love to see sc get beat but jus dont think paintsville can pull it out. Unless lafferty dont shoot well then paintsville should win easily with him shooting 60 to 70 percent of the shots..... but if he shoots well ill take sc by 10 or more

So a Cards fan wanting to see the cards get beat? Oh and SC wins
Paintsville by 4.
This will be a close one. Neither team good enough to pull away by very much. I would say this will be a race to 45. First one to 45 wins.
Should be a big improvement next year for Spurlock if Cody Winfree a 6'11 transfer student comes out
i've seen this guy play before he's a beast down low and can burn up the three point lin
schsalum Wrote:This will be a close one. Neither team good enough to pull away by very much. I would say this will be a race to 45. First one to 45 wins.

It's tough to predict the district this year, we have all seen that. I will say that Paintsville is definitely putting up much better numbers than 45 per game.
How come no one has heard of this 6' 11 kid. I am a true Cardinal fan and it should be a hard fought game but I will take the Cards by four.
Jed Clampett Wrote:How come no one has heard of this 6' 11 kid. I am a true Cardinal fan and it should be a hard fought game but I will take the Cards by four.

Same here Jed im close to several of the players and I have never heard of this 6'11 kid we have, and yes it will be a hard fought game.
its a joke!!!!!!!!!
Good Luck tonight TIGERS!!!!
Sheldon Clark in this one.