Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: KBA updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Betsy layne defeated southwestern by around 10
Virgie was up by around 20 at half
Wesley beat Jackson city by 1

That's all I know and do not have stats
^ IS there a website link for scores?
Adams defeated Lexington Christian Academy 52-51 in double overtime
i to see southwestern stunk it up . maybee if they would spend more time playing basketball and less time complaining and crying they would do better
Martin County won their game today
Good luck Betsy Layne BOBCATS
I'm not sure what game you watches but southwestern played a great game. They was red hot from the field and attacked the basketball
like crazy. We just hit some really big shits at the end of the game.
Johnson County just defeated Barren County by 35 in second round.
bball_fan Wrote:I'm not sure what game you watches but southwestern played a great game. They was red hot from the field and attacked the basketball
like crazy. We just hit some really big shits at the end of the game.

I hope that is a typo or were the shots really that lucky?
Just teasing and good luck.
Does anyone know how Collins did against Casey County?
First Round Scores:

West Jessamine 41 - Leestown 28
Lincoln County 65 - Morton 38
Elkhorn 40 - Foley 36
LTMS 50 - Mercer County 26
Beaumont 50 - McNabb 31
Jessie Clark 46 - Frankfort 38
Clay County 56 - Mason County 46
Wayne County 57 - Sebastian 44
North Pulaski 48 - St. Joseph 36
Betsy Layne 56 - Southwestern 47
North Oldham 44 - Hazard 41
Anderson County 42 - Hayes 36
Grant County 58 - Southwestern 7th 40
Johnson Central 55 - Collins 32
Farnsley 70 - Barbourville 4
Meece 55 - North Laurel 40
Virgie 60 - Eastside 42
Wesley Christian 45 - Jackson City 42
AB Combs 49 - Casey County 36
Crosby 56 - Conner 35
Paintsville 46 - Whitley County 43
Clinton County 45 - Elliott County 40
JCTMS 60 - Middlesboro 21
Knox County 70 - Burns 39
Taylor County 51 - Allen Central 37
Raceland W - Moss L
Adams 52 - Lexington Christian 51
My Old Kentucky Home 50 - McCreary County 34
East Jessamine 50 - Campbell County 34
Williamsburg 42 - North Marshall 35
TK Stone 43 - Barren County 21
Bowling Green 59 - Grayson County 36
Martin County 52 - Hart County 45
Hopkinsville 51 - Dorton 40
Scott County W - Ohio County L
Henderson South 71 - Russell County 13

http://www.playkba.com/Documents/8th%20G...0Games.pdf
Johnson County over Clay County by 20 in 3rd round.
Collins defeated Casey County, Scott County, and North Pulaski today. They are playing Hopkinsville right now in the final 8.
The Collins-Hopkinsville is a sweet 16 game. Winner goes into elite 8 according to the bracket.
Has anyone heard how Paintsville has done today.
Paintsville got beat by Mason County by 10
Thanks Mr. Slate, Johnson County seems to be doing really well today. Good Luck!
Johnson County has defeated Barren County, Clay County and Mercer County today to advance to the Elite 8.
Sorry, Collins vs. Hopkinsville was a Sweet 16 game. Hopkinsville defeated Collins by 3.
Sounded like it was a great game.
The mountain teams represented themselves well at the KBA this weekend. Good luck to Virgie and Johnson County who are both in the final 8. The Virgie/Knox game has to be one of the best games of the entire tournament. Both teams played well at times. Andrew Newsome was the difference for Virgie as he had 28 points and 14 rebounds. Dalton Richardson hit 2 big free throws late in the game to give Virgie a 3 point lead. Virgie was down 10 with 4 seconds left in the 3rd and Chandler Rowe hit a 30+ foot shot at the buzzer to give the Eagles momentum going into the 4th. Virgie played poorly against St. Joseph, but still won rather easily. In their last game of the night, Virgie defeated a good Farnsley team to advance. Andrew Newsome had 17 points and 13 rebounds and Dalton Richardson played very well also, missing very few shots.

Good luck to both sets of Eagles (Virgie and Johnson County) tomorrow.
Anyone heard who is in the final 4. The morning games should be over.
johnson vs wayne henderson south vs williamsburg
Good Luck, Wayne has a guard that can really fill it up. Better check him. He will shoot it from the volleyball line with ease. BTW he is a 7th grader.
JC 73 Wayne 66. Play Henderson South in finals. Trailed by 12 at half.
Congratulations, Bring it back home to the 15th and the mountain middle school conference.
Good luck JC! Sounds like you guys played well.
Want to say congrats to my team (Adams) great year ! Defeated LCA and Foley in the state tournament before losing 40-35 to South Laurel ...
Ended up winning 31 games this season most in school history ! Proud of you guys !!
Coach Howell
Anyone have the final standings?
Happy with the Raceland Rams making the sweet 16. Lost to Williamsburg who beat us in the state football championship, and great job to them on their win against us. Good game. Great talent in the games we saw!!!! Great opportunity for all kids who went!!
Pages: 1 2