Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Central 56 Pike Co Central 54
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final! Almost lost it at the end.
Good win for Letcher Central. Both of these teams could be very dangerous next week.
Any stats? I didn't get to attend this one
Listen to it on radio.
Looks like it was a terrific game. Congrats cougars.
Congrats LCC. Didn't expect this one. How many did Hobo have?
It was a good game, Lcc should have won by more than 2, but thats the way it goes, as someone said earlier tonight, a win is a win, is a win!!!CONGRATS COUGARS!!!!
Yeah, unfortunately I wasn't able to attend this game either.

You should have hollered at me HawksRule, should have set it up.
Congrats LCC
LCC 19 9 14 14 56
PCC 8 17 15 14 54

FG %
LCC 25-52 48%
PCC19-53 36%

FT%
LCC 5-7 71%
PCC13-18 72%

3%
LCC 1-8 13%
PCC 3-22 14%

LCC
Johnson 21 pts 6 rebs
Stewart 17 pts 8 rebs
Roark 10 pts 8 rebs 7 assts
Ballou 6 pts 6 rebs

PCC
McCoy 22 pts 5 rebs 3 stls
Meade 18 pts
Boggs 7 pts
Shouse 6 rebs
LCC came out on fire. Coach Carwile called timeout and changed the tide with a clipboard breaking rant and took his starters out. LCC flattened out intensity wise and PCC battled back into the game. Came down to last second shot from PCC. Don't understand why Meade or McCoy did not take it, but it was an open shot to send it to overtime. Johnson and Ballou did an outstanding job on McCoy. McCoy was 0-8 from 3. Meade shot the ball well to help get them back into game. Stewart was hard to handle inside. Must come to play every night. Roark had a good passing game ...was just a little off on his shots tonight.
Good effort by both teams. Good luck to the Hawks entering the district! LCC ends regular season at 19-10. Good luck next week at Knott County Central!
Congrats LCC!!!!!!!!!!!!
UKisN1 Wrote:LCC came out on fire. Coach Carwile called timeout and changed the tide with a clipboard breaking rant and took his starters out. LCC flattened out intensity wise and PCC battled back into the game. Came down to last second shot from PCC. Don't understand why Meade or McCoy did not take it, but it was an open shot to send it to overtime. Johnson and Ballou did an outstanding job on McCoy. McCoy was 0-8 from 3. Meade shot the ball well to help get them back into game. Stewart was hard to handle inside. Must come to play every night. Roark had a good passing game ...was just a little off on his shots tonight.
Good effort by both teams. Good luck to the Hawks entering the district! LCC ends regular season at 19-10. Good luck next week at Knott County Central!

We missed a ton of easy shots, that we will have to make if we want to get out of the District and Region, but they are kids and that's gonna happen!!! We end our regular season at 19 and 10.....9 games over 500, and I think last year we only won 9 games in all, so it has been a successful season, so I am extremely happy for the Kids!!!! So the new season begins, So lets go Cougars, lets work hard and go undefeated, good luck the rest of the way!!!!!!!!!
Very true lil dog! Hope they go down in the tourney especially from the foul line.
congrats to LCC
I didn't realize until I watched Sports Overtime.

But congrats to Hobo McCoy as he became the all time leading scorer in Pike Central history.
Yea, forgot to mention about that. Congrats Hobo on fine career!