Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lee Co. VS. Powell Co. ( 1st Round 56th District)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will take lee by 8.
Creech and Reed will lead the Pirates in a 3 pt shooting clinic, they will play Estill in the finals and take Coach Hall to the 14th Region tourney.
powell co
Honestly not trying to be negative, but Lee Co. goes out early as usual.
Poco
Powell by 10
powell is coming off a BIG WIN over hazard at hazard. they may be coming together at the right time. IF powell plays defense they will beat lee and win it all
PC by 6
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Lee County gets it together and pulls out a close win by 2 points over in Booneville! Go Bobcats!
Dont think Lee can get it together in 4 days something is going on with this team that can not been seen with the human eye.Way away from the basketball court. Powell and Estill . Estill takes the 56th.
i have to agree with you something is wrong with lee i thought at start of the year lee was the clear favorite over my engineers but something is not right with that team they have to many talented players to be where ther at Estill takes Powell in finals.
Powell takes Estill in Championship game.
Should be a good match-up. Powell traveled to Lee County earlier in the season and won by seven.
Powell by double digits after the way they played against Hazard. Looking really good right now.
Lee Co with the upset.
Powell and Coach Hall are to much for the cats. Powell wins by 10
MVP2 Wrote:Lee Co with the upset.

So you are admitting Powell is better than Lee. You said Upset.
Powell by double digits.:popcorn:
IF Powell's Guards Get Hot from 3 then Powell will Roll BUT IF Lee Takes The 3 Away and Pittman has a big game then Lee Will Win
Ball4life20 seems to be confident that they will win and if anyone should know how Lee County is going to perform in the District Tournament, it is him. So I think that it will be one heck of a game but like I said before, I think the Bobcats will prevail this time.
QUOTE=leecoukfan;1154414]I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Lee County gets it together and pulls out a close win by 2 points over in Booneville! Go Bobcats![/QUOTE]

:lmao:Thats funny
Powell is playing good right now. So you cant take anything away from them, but there will be no upset these two teams both play hard and are closely matched. Powell lives on there 3 ball... if it falls they win if not they lose.. Anyhow; Pittman hasnt had a big game in a while and i look for him to have a good game. Lee Co has not yet come to the potential they should. I think Lee wins by a close one. Also the Hazard game for Powell is not an upset either. This 14th region is more evenly matched than that i can ever remember.
Powell scored 7 threes against hazard so only 21 of the 72 points came from three's
I didnt say powell couldnt score but other than the senior point guard and there big guys. No one can score by just taking people to the basket. Most of powells players score from the 3 points line.