Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry County Central 45 - Shelby Valley 29
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Sounds..... About what I expected. I hope that Valley takes this loss and learns from it and plays well in the district agains East Ridge! Does anyone have the breakdowns for this game.
Was this game originally scheduled for Friday the 18th?
Bout what I figured.
Never good to be held under 30 on your senior night....
Congrats Perry. Anybody got stats?
zaga_fan Wrote:Bout what I figured.
Never good to be held under 30 on your senior night....

Really? Because I coulda sworn it was always good to be held under 30 on senior night? :eyeroll:
Mr. Onion Head Wrote:Really? Because I coulda sworn it was always good to be held under 30 on senior night? :eyeroll:

Looks like you finally broke 30 posts Wink
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Sounds..... About what I expected. I hope that Valley takes this loss and learns from it and plays well in the district agains East Ridge! Does anyone have the breakdowns for this game.

Coach Newsome will have this team on track next year just be patient, but to comment about the above pic in SCOTTY DOESNT KNOW"S PROFILE I respect SV but I just wish those players in that pic from the state tournament would have actually been in the correct grade and then I would have so much more respect for SV winning state, please parents dont hold your kids back because their most likely not going to the NBA or the D league or over seas or ABA or CBA for that matter and b ball probably will not even make up a quarter of their life span so please dont hold back kids for sports, get your kids to focus on important things like their career and family.
The Arch Warrior Wrote:Coach Newsome will have this team on track next year just be patient, but to comment about the above pic in SCOTTY DOESNT KNOW"S PROFILE I respect SV but I just wish those players in that pic from the state tournament would have actually been in the correct grade and then I would have so much more respect for SV winning state, please parents dont hold your kids back because their most likely not going to the NBA or the D league or over seas or ABA or CBA for that matter and b ball probably will not even make up a quarter of their life span so please dont hold back kids for sports, get your kids to focus on important things like their career and family.

Very true! But that has never diminished how proud I am of that team. But I do agree with you.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Very true! But that has never diminished how proud I am of that team. But I do agree with you.
That extra year may have been the year they needed to help them {the one's that got a chance to go}to get into college.
Its been tough to win at Valley last few years but Valley is wayy down this season. Congrats Perry!