Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ballard 101 - Holmes 41
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Wow! Congrats Ballard. Very impressive.
Dear God. Get HYPE BRUINS!!!
Congrats Ballard
Ouch!

Congrats Ballard
A lil payback to Booher haha
Ghwaaa.... Wow, I didnt think that Holmes would actually take this much of a step back. Hopefully it gets a little better for Booher.
Wow. This would have been a painful game to watch.
Wow!!!!!
I have seen Ballard play and they can PLAY. Very athletic and quick. Possibly gonna win the state tourney.
Ball4life20 Wrote:I have seen Ballard play and they can PLAY. Very athletic and quick. Possibly gonna win the state tourney.

They have to get past Eastern 1st

not surprised that Ballard won and not surprised it wasn't close, but Im very surprised Holmes didn't get past 50. :HitWall:
Panther Thunder Wrote:A lil payback to Booher haha

Very little payback. I'm sure it doesn't make up for a state championship in either coaches' eyes!
Ball4life20 Wrote:I have seen Ballard play and they can PLAY. Very athletic and quick. Possibly gonna win the state tourney.

I have seen Ballard play too. Lots of players to throw at you and they all can play. Believe #4 is a Freshman and he starts.

toussaints Wrote:They have to get past Eastern 1st

not surprised that Ballard won and not surprised it wasn't close, but Im very surprised Holmes didn't get past 50. :HitWall:

I agree, getting out of the 7th region is brutal every year.
Well I knew the truth would eventually be exposed, and now your seeing the truth about the boo hoo man. He doesn't belong in sports he belongs with the rest of his lieing buddies in politics. :lmao:
Lordy Lordy. Congrats Ballard
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Ghwaaa.... Wow, I didnt think that Holmes would actually take this much of a step back. Hopefully it gets a little better for Booher.

Nothing against SV but I wished SV would change their mascot name and colors, I think they almost got sued by UK for playgarism and that they had 2 draw another original wildcat and that's y they had 2 paint the big SV on their court and take up the old wildcat cause it was the same as UK"s! I dont understand this and then when they did change their center court painting is was just like UK"S again just not a wildcat this time but a big SV like the current UK on the center of rupp. Y can't they just change their colors or have another perhaps an original mascot design, besides the same colors same mascot same design as UK can ANYONE explain this?
The Arch Warrior Wrote:Nothing against SV but I wished SV would change their mascot name and colors, I think they almost got sued by UK for playgarism and that they had 2 draw another original wildcat and that's y they had 2 paint the big SV on their court and take up the old wildcat cause it was the same as UK"s! I dont understand this and then when they did change their center court painting is was just like UK"S again just not a wildcat this time but a big SV like the current UK on the center of rupp. Y can't they just change their colors or have another perhaps an original mascot design, besides the same colors same mascot same design as UK can ANYONE explain this?

I can explain this:

UK's wildcat is a registered trademark of UK, so copying the exact same wildcat logo is illegal without UK's consent. All Shelby Valley needed to do was put a dot on the wildcat along with the SV and it would've been legal.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Ghwaaa.... Wow, I didnt think that Holmes would actually take this much of a step back. Hopefully it gets a little better for Booher.

It is surprising. Actually VERY surprising. This Holmes class was expected to to repeat the success of the previous five seasons. They have significantly underachieved for a team with the best roster in NKY!
Woah. This score says it all.
Ballard is a strong team yet, score suprisingly...