Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County 77 Harlan County 59
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Seems like Whitley is coming together at the right time winning 4 straight to close the season out. This one was at Harlan Co.
Great win for WC!
Bell beat HC at HC, then HC beat Bell at Log Mtn. lol
^
Yea but bell was without a lot when HC beat them. Ive been predicting bell to win region all year long.
congrats to WC
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Yea but bell was without a lot when HC beat them. Ive been predicting bell to win region all year long.

Who didn't Bell have when HC beat them? You are wrong on that one, Bell had everybody. It was against Harlan NOT Harlan County when Bell didn't have everybody.

Congrats to WC.
zone is right. Bell was without Hilton and Madon for Harlan City. They were practicing for that Border Bowl.
My bad i thought it was harlan county.
Still, bell is my pick to win region, i just hope whitley makes it to region. Whitley has the toughest first round district game in the region with South but if they can get by that one, they will meet Corbin again where i believe they can win. That game will be huge in determining who goes where in region. Sometimes its better to get the 2 seed coming out of you district than it is to face a tougher 2 seed as a 1 seed from another district.
Does anyone know what district are being matched up in the region?
Surprised by the margin in this one. Good win Whitley!
Whitley Co. has had some games like this. I was told they shot lights out in this game. The region is so crazy this year. I still say any of these teams listed below could win the region if they got hot in the regional. Congrats to Whitley Co. on a big win before the district.

(Clay, Bell, Corbin, Whitley, Harlan Co., Knox, and North L.)
This region is wiiiiidddeee open
Mountain Wrote:Whitley Co. has had some games like this. I was told they shot lights out in this game. The region is so crazy this year. I still say any of these teams listed below could win the region if they got hot in the regional. Congrats to Whitley Co. on a big win before the district.

(Clay, Bell, Corbin, Whitley, Harlan Co., Knox, and North L.)

Your 100% correct. All of those teams could easily win region.
Its so wide open though that Whitley could get knocked out of district by South and not even make region.
Congrats WC. Great team!!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:My bad i thought it was harlan county.
Still, bell is my pick to win region, i just hope whitley makes it to region. Whitley has the toughest first round district game in the region with South but if they can get by that one, they will meet Corbin again where i believe they can win. That game will be huge in determining who goes where in region. Sometimes its better to get the 2 seed coming out of you district than it is to face a tougher 2 seed as a 1 seed from another district.
Does anyone know what district are being matched up in the region?

They dont do the drawing for the Regional tournament until the teams who are participating in this tournament are finalized.
the dark wizard Wrote:They dont do the drawing for the Regional tournament until the teams who are participating in this tournament are finalized.

i thought they went ahead and drew region out before it even came along so the scheduling would be known and everyone would have an idea of who was going to get who come region time....if they made it.