Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Central v.s. Pike Central 2/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts on this one?
I will take Pike Central in a close one
Letcher Central by 6

LCC will bounce back after a lackluster performance in a 1 point win over Breathitt County Wednesday night.
High Sheriff Wrote:Letcher Central by 6

LCC will bounce back after a lackluster performance in a 1 point win over Breathitt County Wednesday night.

It was a lackluster win, after being up 12, but was glad to see the team pull this one out, maybe these close wins will help us come tournament time I sure hope so! I say we(Lcc) bounce back with a solid win !!!!:Thumbs:
I'll take Pike Central by 4 with Hobo scoring around 30.
Pike Central by 5 or 6
Hobo McCoy has a career night on his last regular season game as a Hawk.
Im gonna say 38+ points! GO HAWKS!!!!
TOP-SPIN35 Wrote:Pike Central by 5 or 6

There is no way Hobo goes for 38+ with Logan Johnson guarding him. :thatsfunn

He will be doing well to go for 20+.
:Cheerlead:HA/HA he averaged 20 in little league.......we will have to wait and watch...........hope to see you there...........:rockon:
fan_favorite Wrote::Cheerlead:HA/HA he averaged 20 in little league.......we will have to wait and watch...........hope to see you there...........:rockon:

Good Lord be willing, I will be there. I hope it is a great game.
If I'm feeling better I'm going to try to make it out to this game. If not it'll be me and a little radio sitting around listening to it.
It's Senior Night for Pike Central.

Hobo is a senior so he might have a showcase performance in his last regular season home game.

I'll take Pike Central in a close game.

Pike Central - 72

Letcher Central - 65
I say let hobo get his 30 plus, he cant beat Lcc by himself, as long as logan can get a hand in his face on every shot, I have every confidence in logans ability to guard him, and I agree with the above poster, he may be lucky to get 20, Lcc by atleast 7!!!!
LCC by 8
lil dog Wrote:I say let hobo get his 30 plus, he cant beat Lcc by himself, as long as logan can get a hand in his face on every shot, I have every confidence in logans ability to guard him, and I agree with the above poster, he may be lucky to get 20, Lcc by atleast 7!!!!

Bring your popcorn boys because you will get a show! 30...no question. .. Freshman will have 20
LCC by 5.
Lcc by 6..I would say logan will hold hobo to under 30 unless he takes 100 shots like he normally does. Most people can score 30 if they shoot that much

Top Spin needs to stick to Tennis as they were wrong on both accounts. Congrats Cougars on clipping the Hawks wings and derailing the Hobo train.

I can see why Hobo gets 30+ a game. He is a very good offensive player. When you are a good offensive player and you are on a team where you get to take as many shots as he do does you are bound to score some points. He got 22 on Johnson last night but it should have been about 15 had it not been for the very favorable officiating Pike Central got. Hobo shot a lot of free throws that he would not have shot on a neutral court. But, like I said he is a great player and my hat is off to him for having a great career. Congratulations on leading the state in scoring. (Like to see our Mountain kids get state recognition) I wish Pike Central well in the district and regionals.