Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do you think will make up the 14 region this year.Who will be the district winner's and runner up's. I love this time of year. who will get there any upsets in the making give me your thought's.
Where is Region at this year?
Hazard high school
53rd Letcher/Knott
54th Perry/Hazard
55th Breathitt/Wolfe
56th Estill/Lee
Should be a great regional tourney. Depending on the draw, should have some good matchups.
Wall4president Wrote:53rd Letcher/Knott
54th Perry/Hazard
55th Breathitt/Wolfe
56th Estill/Lee
Should be a great regional tourney. Depending on the draw, should have some good matchups.

56th Powell/ Estill
with Powell for the win in districts. Neutral floor will make the difference.
seriously Wall4president Lee just lost to Menifee. You must really dislike Powell from all your posts.
keepinitreal Wrote:56th Powell/ Estill
with Powell for the win in districts. Neutral floor will make the difference.
seriously Wall4president Lee just lost to Menifee. You must really dislike Powell from all your posts.

Seriously, I have nothing against Powell at all. Have watched them a few times, and yes Lee lost to Menifee, but just think that Pittman will take over in the District game against Powell and get them the win. Either way it doesn't really matter except the fact to say they made it to the region. Neither team should be Estill and whoever they draw in the region, will beat them the first round. Just my opinion, not against anyone :igiveup:
Region should run through the 54th as usual. Buckhorn, Perry, or Hazard will win the region. Letcher has a slight chance depending on if they can start playing a little better, no one else has a team that can put together 3 games in a row to win it.