Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How will this years team be?
CardinalAlum Wrote:How will this years team be?

Rumors of a turf field?
Hope its finished by the end of the season.

not a big fan of turf but my goodness they need something, because what you all play on now isnt a "baseball". field

Dont see anything big coming from the cards but the best of luck and heres to a great season
Look for Mike Hall to go young and rebuild, he has done it time and time again. Shakey start but dont count out Mike by tourney time. He does the best job start to finish in the region about every year.
Commanche Wrote:Look for Mike Hall to go young and rebuild, he has done it time and time again. Shakey start but dont count out Mike by tourney time. He does the best job start to finish in the region about every year.

Your exactly right. I don't think anybody in the region is a better coach than him when it comes to brains? I think there are a few coaches that work harder than him and that is why they continue to be inconsistent, but if you put their work ethic and Mike Hall's knowledge together and made a "super coach" they would own Eastern Kentucky.
the field is going to be grass and its doubtful to be ready the season.
whats the schedule look like and how many wins do you think they can come out with.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Your exactly right. I don't think anybody in the region is a better coach than him when it comes to brains? I think there are a few coaches that work harder than him and that is why they continue to be inconsistent, but if you put their work ethic and Mike Hall's knowledge together and made a "super coach" they would own Eastern Kentucky.

his got good brains when it comes to baseball but when it comes to talking to his players he has no clue what his doing.. his a nut job in the head that knows baseball and thats all that saves him.. plus the school system dont care about there spring sports anyways.. softball has had a million losing seasons in a row and still the same coach and the baseball team could do the same and nobody would care...
oh and the team this year should be ok.. real young but ok.. mid pack in the region..
This years team will be good. In a tough district. I think they can compete with the best teams in the region.
I really don't know what is expected of coach Hall. He certainly knows the game of baseball. In a tight game you couldn't ask for a better guy in your corner. Even in really tough years he is subject to make somebody pay. I suppose it depends if you want a baseball coach or a diplomat. He really may have difficulty getting every player in every game. Then I believe that went out with little league. What was it? One at bat and two in the field.
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:I really don't know what is expected of coach Hall. He certainly knows the game of baseball. In a tight game you couldn't ask for a better guy in your corner. Even in really tough years he is subject to make somebody pay. I suppose it depends if you want a baseball coach or a diplomat. He really may have difficulty getting every player in every game. Then I believe that went out with little league. What was it? One at bat and two in the field.

Great post i agree with everything you said in it. if players think they should play even though they suck they should just go home. always pi*sed me off when the players that sucked complained about playing time. and when it comes down to crunch time he is a great coach. only thing i have against him is that his a very bad communicator and he don't know how to talk and treat his players.
jackson18 Wrote:whats the schedule look like and how many wins do you think they can come out with.

Well I know they play @ Pikeville saturday at 12. Hope the weather cooperates
i jus wish the best of lucks to the cards with bats