Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 70 Prestonsburg 44
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Johnson Central moves on from the upset in the trap game vs. Shelby Valley with a good road win tonight. Anyone with stats would be appreciated.
Sounds like a nice bounce back for the Eagles. I think that they will right the ship before district.
Wade Skaggs 22
J.K. Hall 13
Tate Salyer 9
T.J. Curtis 8
Shane Hall 6
Chad Collins 5
Matt Gallagher 3
Tanner Bratton 2
Hunter Ratliff 2
Congrats JC.
Congrats JC.
did parker quit or jus not play? or did his stats not get posted?
He did not come with the team. Radio said he had STREP. Hope he gets to feeling better, If this is the case.
I have personal knowledge that it is going around Johnson County Schools and I know a lot of the people around here have it or are just getting over it.
Good win for the JC Eagles. Lots of effort out there tonight. Was very refreshing to see they got after it on the press and caused several turn overs. Big game and test this week Friday with East Ridge coming to town. Lets continue the pace and win on a good note going into Tournament time.
SaveUK Wrote:I have personal knowledge that it is going around Johnson County Schools and I know a lot of the people around here have it or are just getting over it.

OK Thank You. Like I said. Hope he gets to feeling better.
Maybe I can make it out to see them Friday night. It would be my first game this season for any team.