Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wolfe County 73 - Powell County 61
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final From Campton

2/15/2011

Wolfe Co. 73
Powell Co. 61

Powell Co. 16 11 18 16 61

Wolfe Co. 14 15 16 28 73

Powell Co. (11-10) -- Creech 32, Reed 10, Marcum 2, Pelfrey 3, Conner 4, Goodwin 10.

Wolfe Co. (11-12) -- Bush 6, Hollon 10, Graham 2, Denniston 23, Hayes 15, Creech 2, Conway 7, Stone 5, Gilbert 3.

has Powell/Lee set a date to play there game that was cancelled?
Strikeout King Wrote:has Powell/Lee set a date to play there game that was cancelled?

Yeah, next week the first round of district tournament, last game of the season for one of them!:Cheerlead
How many assists, rebounds, and steals did Creech have in this one?? I heard he was close to a quadruple double in this one.
Wall4president Wrote:How many assists, rebounds, and steals did Creech have in this one?? I heard he was close to a quadruple double in this one.

Seriously you are making yourself look silly. You can see the top of this thread he scored 32 points. :biggrin:Are you alittle green or what? Are you a wanna be or a never been?
keepinitreal Wrote:Seriously you are making yourself look silly. You can see the top of this thread he scored 32 points. :biggrin:Are you alittle green or what? Are you a wanna be or a never been?

Was there something hard about the question? I seen he had 32, and someone said he had a great game so I was just asking what his other stats were? Don't get all bent out of shape over nothing. :ChairHit:
Wall4president Wrote:Was there something hard about the question? I seen he had 32, and someone said he had a great game so I was just asking what his other stats were? Don't get all bent out of shape over nothing. :ChairHit:

Now let me just say with all the hater post you have put up you can't blame me for thinking you were being sarcastic. I honestly still think you were but whatever.
The games between these two used to be pretty intense when they were still in the same district. But I suppose it's lost some of its rivalry status even though they are neighbor counties. Powell's big rival game now is with Estill County.
congrats to WC