Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Buckhorn 60 - Cordia 45
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great game for both teams. Coria played with life in them tonight, and Jon Stacy played great defense on Matt Day. Day had 14 pts, Marcus Sumner had 31 of the Lions 45. I do not know who led Buckhorn in scoring.
I saw the game and Stacy played good defense, but he had a lot of turnovers. I think he is trying to do to much on offense.
tommy2 Wrote:I saw the game and Stacy played good defense, but he had a lot of turnovers. I think he is trying to do to much on offense.

Yes, your right. He forced a lot of three's that were not necessary. Made some stupid turnovers, but played hard. And that is all that Denny Fugate wants out of his players is for them to play hard.

Andy Gilbert led Buckhorn in scoring with 17.
Yeah Jon Stacy had 4 turnovers but with Buckhorns pressure that is to be expected, but 4 is to many. Usually its spread out between all the players.

Jon Stacy has been hitting them 3 pointers all year long, nothing new for him to shoot them. Against Hazard he hit 2 over 30 feet and against Letcher he hit 3 over 30 feet. His shot just wasn't falling, really other then Marcus Sumner, none of them could hit a shot. His defense on Matt Day was truly incredible, I don't think I have ever seen Matt Day that frustrated in my life
Crazy Horse Wrote:Yeah Jon Stacy had 4 turnovers but with Buckhorns pressure that is to be expected, but 4 is to many. Usually its spread out between all the players.

Jon Stacy has been hitting them 3 pointers all year long, nothing new for him to shoot them. Against Hazard he hit 2 over 30 feet and against Letcher he hit 3 over 30 feet. His shot just wasn't falling, really other then Marcus Sumner, none of them could hit a shot. His defense on Matt Day was truly incredible, I don't think I have ever seen Matt Day that frustrated in my life

I count 6 turnovers the first half.:argue:
Congrats Buckhorn
Congrats Buckhorn.
4 in 1st half, 0 in 2nd half. Scorebook keeper had it and that what the stat sheet done on the tape showed as well