Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne 59 - East Ridge 45
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bobcats win
Martin named Player of the game from Z-rock. Sounded like Starters got into foul trouble, and the relief string pulled through with 100%.
East Ridge was sloppy and disorganized from start to finish. Martin had one of the greatest reverse lay-ups I've ever witnessed.
What was the score??? Anyone have stats????
Martin led the game with 23 points.
McClanahan had 16 and Justice had 15 for ER.
Betsy Layne won by double digits.
What was the score from this game?
BL ended up winning by 14
again, what was the score
59-45
Looks like BL is over there All A hangover
Well this sucks.
Bobcats made this look too easy. ER is better than that....
Nice win BL. Now Vundy. Do see what I was trying to say earlier this season.
What if someone could have predicted the quit would have come back out in the Ridge this year,,, oh wait,,, I did!! But anyway heres your good news and bad news ERHS fans,, good news Valley sucks, bad news, all you get by beating them in the district is another game to get whipped by us! Hail Pikeville!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Betsy Layne is probably the best team in the region hands down.

Be careful about this game though, this could be a first round draw of the region ...
The Iceboxx Wrote:Betsy Layne is probably the best team in the region hands down.

Be careful about this game though, this could be a first round draw of the region ...

They're good. BUT, I wouldn't go as far as to say "hands down".
The Iceboxx Wrote:Betsy Layne is probably the best team in the region hands down.

Very true. Hopefully the Warriors can give them a run for their money when the stakes are much higher.
I watched the game. I thought ER played horrible and Betsy Layne just lucked out. ER couldn't even pass the ball. I could have got on the floor and stole the ball and made a layup. ER didn't come to play. ER's 5 and 55 didn't play to their potential and 12 didn't come to play at all. I would have put in the other 8th grader after the first three minutes and replaced 12. My 48 year old brother and his pals could have beat Betsy Layne -- I don't see a regional title out of this team. I think they got lucky in the All A tournament.

Pikeville may sneak past ER and SV, but if you think they will win in the region you need to wakeup before your dreaming becomes a nightmare. This team is going no where. Just like SV and ER they have their good nights and bad nights and they will unravel with the rest of them.
Go Team Wrote:I watched the game. I thought ER played horrible and Betsy Layne just lucked out. ER couldn't even pass the ball. I could have got on the floor and stole the ball and made a layup. ER didn't come to play. ER's 5 and 55 didn't play to their potential and 12 didn't come to play at all. I would have put in the other 8th grader after the first three minutes and replaced 12. My 48 year old brother and his pals could have beat Betsy Layne -- I don't see a regional title out of this team. I think they got lucky in the All A tournament.

Pikeville may sneak past ER and SV, but if you think they will win in the region you need to wakeup before your dreaming becomes a nightmare. This team is going no where. Just like SV and ER they have their good nights and bad nights and they will unravel with the rest of them.

lmao they are 21-6 im sure they get lucky everynight...im sure they got lucky all 4 games they won at the a all state tournment...
Go Team Wrote:My 48 year old brother and his pals could have beat Betsy Layne -- I don't see a regional title out of this team. I think they got lucky in the All A tournament.

I strongly disagree. Betsy Layne is a very talented team that plays with heart. You don't just get lucky and win a tournament.
They may have potential talent. I'm giving my remarks based on what I seen on the ER floor. ER gave up an easy win. If ER had put forth any effort -- BL would have 7 losses. :flush:I put my money on my 48 year old brother and his clan. :flush:
Sure hope we keep getting Lucky at Betsy Layne.
Go Team Wrote:I watched the game. I thought ER played horrible and Betsy Layne just lucked out. ER couldn't even pass the ball. I could have got on the floor and stole the ball and made a layup. ER didn't come to play. ER's 5 and 55 didn't play to their potential and 12 didn't come to play at all. I would have put in the other 8th grader after the first three minutes and replaced 12. My 48 year old brother and his pals could have beat Betsy Layne -- I don't see a regional title out of this team. I think they got lucky in the All A tournament.

It would have been much easier to say "we just flat out got beat" and just accept it.:HitWall:
Can't agree. We have gave the win to you. I call it charity.
Go Team Wrote:They may have potential talent. I'm giving my remarks based on what I seen on the ER floor. ER gave up an easy win. If ER had put forth any effort -- BL would have 7 losses. :flush:I put my money on my 48 year old brother and his clan. :flush:

you have no basketball knowledge whatsoever....they gave up an easy win? they lost by 14. your a joke. maybe your brother and his 48 year old friends can come watch bl get fitted for there all a state championship rings. from the sound of you they will have to wait till the first of the month though hahahahah
congrats to BL
East Ridge was without their starting Small Forward #32 or #23. Reynolds I believe is his name.

Justice#5 has only been back for 2 or 3 games from injury as well.
Congrats BL
Congrats BL, I'm sticking with you guys as my prediction to the win the 15th and go to state.
It was senior night at ER....on excuse to not be on your game.....BL had a couple players sick also...we had a bad game too and still won by 14...