Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Floyd 84, Pike Central 57
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Welllll
Hobo must have had a bad night?
Tellme2 Wrote:Hobo must have had a bad night?

Sounds like maybe the Raiders had a good night. Glad to hear of the Raiders getting the win.
Wow. Would not have predicted this. Stats?
South Floyd 84 Pike Co. Central 57

Pike Co. Central 17 7 16 17 57

South Floyd 25 18 23 18 84

Pike Co. Central (13-9) -- McCoy 26, Meade 10, Boggs 3, Runyon 1, Shouse 7, Blackburn 3, Cornett 4, Adkins 1, Kelly 2.

South Floyd (13-8) -- Turner 28, Hall 24, Newsome 14, K. Bailey 2, Marson 11, Rhea 2, Daniels 1, A. Bailey 2.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/15374...z1E5d48UCw
Turner had a very good first half and got the Raiders going, rest of the team just fed off his energy. Hobo struggled from the floor tonight but made up for it from the freethrow line. Dont really know how many he scored but well over half was from the freethrow line. I only remeber him missing 1 FT.
Where was this game played at?
Well I knew South Floyd was a solid team, but I did not expect this game to be such a huge blowout.

Props to South Floyd.

PC needs to shake those last 2 games off and bounce back with a win on Senior Night against Letcher Central.
Really did't see this one happening
Very impressive win for SF!
WOW! For sure gonna be "March Madness" this year!
South Floyd up and down all year. Need to keep it together.
GooD Win for South Floyd/!!!
This is going to be anybodies region this year
Pike Central shot 29 % from the field. They shot 4 of 20 from behind the three point line
Looks like Hobo was on his own in this game.
Also, I've seen Dakota Newsome on the football field and he was very impressive. Never seen him play basketball though.
joethegreek Wrote:Pike Central shot 29 % from the field. They shot 4 of 20 from behind the three point line

itzAmazing Wrote:Looks like Hobo was on his own in this game.
Also, I've seen Dakota Newsome on the football field and he was very impressive. Never seen him play basketball though.

Sounds like SF has picked up the effort on the Defensive End, Going to b exciting 15th Region Tournament this yr.
WHAT!?? This region is absolutely insane. I think that Pike Central is still a very interesting team to watch come tourney time. They have played well agaisnt some of the better teams in the region but still have the issues with the mid-range teams. This just goes to show that the region is so wide open you can pick from about 10 different teams taht could make a run at Rupp!
WOW. congrats SF
Wow! For certain, nothing is certain, except it's crazy in the 15th, and appears to be anybody's game.
Good win for SF. What is their record now?
Amun-Ra Wrote:Good win for SF. What is their record now?

13-8

Close the year with a home game against Riverside Christian.

Then a trip to Western Hills.

58th District Tournament against Prestonsburg.
Looks like SF has turned the corner, SF has some really nice players!!!!!!
Hopefully they are peaking at the right time. I think they might play Pikeville Friday but not sure.
Pikeville and South Floyd are not playing each other friday. I think Pikeville is under the weather a little as well as South Floyd.