Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike County Central 70 Magoffin County 56
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Good job Pike Central.
I predicted a 15 point win for Pike Central and was laughed at...Looks like my avatar stays the same...
Good win for the hawks
congrats hawks... anyone know who central has next?
The hawks travel to prestonburg to take on the blackcats
Congrats Pike County Central
congrats pc
Congrats PC!!:rock:
and the sad thing is PC played horrible lol and still won by 14... hmmm predictions wrong???
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:and the sad thing is PC played horrible lol and still won by 14... hmmm predictions wrong???

PC played Horrible? That was one of the worst games i have seen Magoffin play in a long time, and was still in the game for the most part. I heard nothing but good things about PC but when i finally seen them play they are a really weak team IMO. No real players except for lowe and the ratliff kid is alright. But Lowe is a great player and really hurt the hornets tonight. Also i seen alot of bad calls in this game. But ne ways g/l to both teams.
"alfus21" Wrote:I predicted a 15 point win for Pike Central and was laughed at...Looks like my avatar stays the same...
you was not laughed at
"Isonator" Wrote:PC played Horrible? That was one of the worst games i have seen Magoffin play in a long time, and was still in the game for the most part. I heard nothing but good things about PC but when i finally seen them play they are a really weak team IMO. No real players except for lowe and the ratliff kid is alright. But Lowe is a great player and really hurt the hornets tonight. Also i seen alot of bad calls in this game. But ne ways g/l to both teams.

bad calls on who Pike Central lol...Yeah Pike Central did play bad i was talking to the guys at school at they said that they half A**ed it...
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:bad calls on who Pike Central lol...Yeah Pike Central did play bad i was talking to the guys at school at they said that they half A**ed it...

It sure looked that way. Both teams looked that way. And yes i think the calls was leaned towards Pike Central because they called fouls on our guys when they were straight up and didnt make any contact. I recall one call where Eric Arnett jumped up and got a rebound over someone and the guy wasnt even close to him and they called over the back when Eric just out jumped him. IMO Magoffin looked like the better team, they just played one of their worst games of the season.
"Isonator" Wrote:It sure looked that way. Both teams looked that way. And yes i think the calls was leaned towards Pike Central because they called fouls on our guys when they were straight up and didnt make any contact. I recall one call where Eric Arnett jumped up and got a rebound over someone and the guy wasnt even close to him and they called over the back when Eric just out jumped him. IMO Magoffin looked like the better team, they just played one of their worst games of the season.

i actually recall that call and actually Eric Slone was right infront of him wouldnt have been a foul until eric jumped at the last second...I think it is funny that you said we got the calls condiering on 2 3-pointers shot by Brad Lowe he ended up on his back and there were no call...But IMO the better team won but goffin is a good team just wasn't playing well...
Congrats...
Congrats Central
I hope PC brings their best to the Burg Friday, IMO the Region's #1 team (PC) plays the Region's #2 team (P-burg). Should be a great game with a great atmosphere if PC brings their fans with them, we'll be there for sure.
congrats pike county