Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who has a Triple Double this year 14th Region?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lets name how many since everyone seems to think they are so easy to get.

1. Creech Powell county 16 points/ 15 assists/ 10 rebounds.
2. Cade Berryman (Estill County) vs. Bourbon County - 41 pts. 11 Assists and 10 Rebounds. Cade Played All 56 Minutes of this game
keepinitreal Wrote:Lets name how many since everyone seems to think they are so easy to get.

1. Creech Powell county 16 points/ 15 assists/ 10 rebounds.

Why would someone say a triple double is easy to get?
Aslan Wrote:Why would someone say a triple double is easy to get?

Especially in High School...
there's considerably less time to accumulate stats
Aslan Wrote:Why would someone say a triple double is easy to get?

no there's not. i think at the end of Regultion (Estill v Bourbon) Cade Had 9 pts and finished the game with 41
Strikeout King Wrote:2. Cade Berryman (Estill County) vs. Bourbon County - 41 pts. 11 Assists and 10 Rebounds. Cade Played All 56 Minutes of this game

Ok let me clarify. Triple double in regulation play. that game was almost like playing 2 and he only had 9 points at the end of regulation.
its still a Triple Double no matter how you look at it. when did Creech get his?
Strikeout King Wrote:its still a Triple Double no matter how you look at it. when did Creech get his?

It was in the Lexington Herald on Saturday, so he got it on Friday the 11th.
now we can't count middle school games....... oh yea and we can't use mommy and daddy scoring sheet.... official score books.... how many of us get to see the official score books??? and who is keeping the score book??? lol lol this is to funny.... Hey Keep what college is your player going to??? Shoot how did powell loose any games this year with such a player???? Does the rest of the team do anything??? lol lol
outsidein Wrote:now we can't count middle school games....... oh yea and we can't use mommy and daddy scoring sheet.... official score books.... how many of us get to see the official score books??? and who is keeping the score book??? lol lol this is to funny.... Hey Keep what college is your player going to??? Shoot how did powell loose any games this year with such a player???? Does the rest of the team do anything??? lol lol

All offical scores were used. The coaches are entering them in maxpreps.com for the players. Take a look.

You know you can't win every game alone everyone has to do their job. Pirates are on the way up they have had 2 great games working as a team.
Please stop acting like you are 2. Thanks
People the Creech kid is very very average and cant play college ball and i said before get that triple double against some team other than jackson city and he might get credit and everyone knows alot of the stats are doctored.
T MAC Wrote:People the Creech kid is very very average and cant play college ball and i said before get that triple double against some team other than jackson city and he might get credit and everyone knows alot of the stats are doctored.

Boy it is great to be VERY VERY AVERAGE. Who else has a triple double this year in a regulation game? Put up or shut up.
I know he isn't 14th region but Timmy Knipp from Elliott County has had like 6 triple doubles this year and at one point was averaging 25, 10, and 10.
keep you keep avoiding the question where is he going to college??? who is looking at him??? we are waiting......................... I guess there isn't one college looking at him... hey try to send out tapes and letters to some community colleges or junior colleges.....ok ok keep hope the young man plays somewhere but you need to stop ditching his teamates....
and yes they were doctored on that night ------ i was at that game
I know its 16th Region Action, but Timmy Knipp of Elliott County, has probably around 10 or 12 triple doubles this season.

Hes make the Hearald Leader and Courier Journal every time.
Seriously, your bragging about a triple double against Jackson City?? Give me a break, yes he had a good game, but nothing against Jackson, but most starters only play about a half if that against them, so looks like he got a little more time on the floor to pat his stats...woooo hooooo for him! If I was you, I might brag about the 10 threee pointers he hit in a game a few weeks ago, that is a better accomplishment than what you are talking about.

And Berryman's was in a 6 overtime game, that seemed like it lasted forever, so I wonder how many others were close to triple doubles that night. But congrats to him for it!
Wall4president Wrote:Seriously, your bragging about a triple double against Jackson City?? Give me a break, yes he had a good game, but nothing against Jackson, but most starters only play about a half if that against them, so looks like he got a little more time on the floor to pat his stats...woooo hooooo for him! If I was you, I might brag about the 10 threee pointers he hit in a game a few weeks ago, that is a better accomplishment than what you are talking about.

And Berryman's was in a 6 overtime game, that seemed like it lasted forever, so I wonder how many others were close to triple doubles that night. But congrats to him for it!

Since you are so SMART and a huge scout for some college and watch the games so closely and are not me you might want to know that the 10 threes were made by Morgan Reed. Creech hit 7 in the game against Model.

By the way Creech played three quarters in this game total time. They don't need to pat his stats. It is great to be "AVERAGE".
Just hope "Average" can get his team to the Regional Tourney!
Wall4president Wrote:Just hope "Average" can get his team to the Regional Tourney!

:biggrin:
lol lol ok ok what colleges keep???? we are still waiting ..... does anyone know of 14th players that have signed or that are being looked at by colleges? I know Keep player is not being looked at by anyone because the way Keep post if he was then Keep would had posted it on here 1,000 times so we know the answer to that question.....
Dontarious Pittman (Lee County) 20 pts. 18 rebs. 11 Blocked Shots. (District Game vs Powell County - I Was rooting For Powell To Win)
Congrats to Pittman on his triple double.
Strikeout King Wrote:Dontarious Pittman (Lee County) 20 pts. 18 rebs. 11 Blocked Shots. (District Game vs Powell County - I Was rooting For Powell To Win)

LOL, you beat me to it! Congrats to Donte!