Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County 74 Corbin 70
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Harlan County lead by 19 points going into the 4th, and done just enough to hold on.

Congrats to HC!
Where did they play? And did everyone play?
They played at Harlan County, and yes everyone did play on both sides.
Impressive win
At the start of the season and into the middle of Last month I didn't see HC as being on of the better teams in the 13 th Region, I really felt that they had played a very weak schedule early on, and heading into Feb and I thought that they would be exposed for a team that was overrated, AND BROTHER was I wrong. The youthful Bears have been at the top of their game over the last three weeks, and have put to bed some pretty nice teams in the process. So when it comes time to eat crow, I will defiantly dig in. great job coach Jones and staff, I am getting the feeling that 2011 might just be the year of the BLACK BEAR.:notworthy
Big time win against a good Corbin team. Harlan Co's young team plays really hard.
Congrats Black Bears!
Another win against a good team.
I caught up with Mike Jones after the game.
Here were his post game comments....

"Geah! I watch my back when I'm walkin, I watch my mouth when I'm talkin
My glock cocked when I'm crawlin cause you never know
Who hate the fact you got plenty of paper stacked so they envy
the way you move in that Bentley now you got more than one enemy
Tryin to take you out nope, that's why you ride wit'cha scope
Or aim the infrared beamer straight to they throat"

He said to give him a call...
two-eight-one-three-three-O-eight-zero-zero-four
Great region win for hc
I loved Jones comments about 4 weeks ago in the Harlan Daily. He said something like I told my team I was sick of people telling me and them about how good they could be in a couple of years. He went on to add a little more suggesting why not right now. According to how it ends up this might be one of the better coaching jobs he has done in his tenure. The competition MIGHT NOT WANT TO TELL THE PARENTS OF JR. HIGH KIDS THAT JONES IS WASHED UP. I THINK YOU MIGHT HAVE MADE THE FIRE BURN HOTTER!
BearClaws Wrote:I loved Jones comments about 4 weeks ago in the Harlan Daily. He said something like I told my team I was sick of people telling me and them about how good they could be in a couple of years. He went on to add a little more suggesting why not right now. According to how it ends up this might be one of the better coaching jobs he has done in his tenure. The competition MIGHT NOT WANT TO TELL THE PARENTS OF JR. HIGH KIDS THAT JONES IS WASHED UP. I THINK YOU MIGHT HAVE MADE THE FIRE BURN HOTTER!

He said....

"Back den they didn't want me...
now I'm hot, they all on me"