Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Im starting a Sports Show on Youtube!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ask me questions you would like answered, and i will answer them and make a video and post the link on here. thanks!
Will the Cincinnati Reds repeat as National League Central champs?

If you say anything other than "yes" I'll come for you.

Just kiddin' broski.
This is in the High School section.
So is going to be High School sports?
What can schools and coaches do to make the referees have some kind of training and accountabilty for their poor performances? It seems that refs are not consistant in there calls and abilities. Kids work to hard to have refs change the outcome of games. Should referees be allowed to work in there home areas? Thanks
When is the show going to come on youtube?
zaga_fan Wrote:This is in the High School section.
So is going to be High School sports?

I assume it'll be seasonal since he posted it in the Boys Basketball section.
ozzy72666 Wrote:What can schools and coaches do to make the referees have some kind of training and accountabilty for their poor performances? It seems that refs are not consistant in there calls and abilities. Kids work to hard to have refs change the outcome of games. Should referees be allowed to work in there home areas? Thanks

Forcing referees to ref in another region wouldn't be feasible.
Coaches have a system to rate officials, veteran officials observe the younger officials, and coaches even have the option of "scratching" officials from being allowed to ref their games.
The system is in place and it isn't going to be changed.
The way a game is called is something that the players and coaches have to adjust to during the game.
Prediction: Who will win the Boys 15th Region Basketball Tournament?
I want a better explanation.

Is it all sports...or just high school boy's basketball?
as of right now it is all high school sports. but if i get enough views and if people want me to do pro and college ill expand it to that as well.
Should a shot clock be put into effect in high school play?

It would make the game more up-tempo, and we would not see these boring 30-40 point games, and we won't see a team hold the ball for 3 minutes.
give us a link to ur youtube page.
im getting everything together right now. as soon as i make the first video i will let you know. im also getting questions from facebook. but as soon as everything is done ill post the link on here.