Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville Tigers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are there any Freshmans coming up that will rate playing time next year on Varsity?
I guess not. They looked pretty good last night. In my opinion there where 3 freshman that looked real good and the other freshman weren't far behind.Look out in a couple of years just maybe one more time to the STATE
OK...every person in Paintsville knows who I am. So I am going to be straight up honest. Which I have always done. Out of the Freshman on the bench......NOT one is ready to play at the varsity level. The closest one is ISON. So there ya go.

An HONEST opinion from someone who isn't one the coaching staff. So I don't care if you like it or not....It's the TRUTH! So please quit throwing these threads up just to start crap. Basketball and baseball....It's not hard to narrow it down.
This is the first time for me on this rivals thing and with that said I have a Son on the freshman team and no He does not need to be playing on the varsity now. And for who ever is starting this please stop the 1 you may end up hurting could be YOURS next year