Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland Rams defeat the Ashland Tomcats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The RAMS defeated the Tomcats today in the championship game. The RAMS won by 5 points. The Rams played tough hard nose defense. Got into a little foul trouble. But worked their way through it.
Proud Ram Fan 1168 Wrote:The RAMS defeated the Tomcats today in the championship game. The RAMS won by 5 points. The Rams played tough hard nose defense. Got into a little foul trouble. But worked their way through it.

The RAMS had to defeat Ashland, Mckell, South Point, Ohio and Symms Valley to win the tourny.
Proud Ram Fan 1168 Wrote:The RAMS defeated the Tomcats today in the championship game. The RAMS won by 5 points. The Rams played tough hard nose defense. Got into a little foul trouble. But worked their way through it.

Should have noted that this is a 6th grade team!
Did East Carter, Wurtland, or Elliott Co. play in this tournament. I know those 3 along with Raceland and Ashland are all pretty good especially Elliott.
16BBall Fan Wrote:Did East Carter, Wurtland, or Elliott Co. play in this tournament. I know those 3 along with Raceland and Ashland are all pretty good especially Elliott.

No Elliott didnt..........
16BBall Fan Wrote:Did East Carter, Wurtland, or Elliott Co. play in this tournament. I know those 3 along with Raceland and Ashland are all pretty good especially Elliott.

The teams that could make it to the tournament was: Ashland, West Carter, South Point, McKell, Symms Valley and Raceland. The Rams ended the season at 35-10. I had thought that we lost 11 games. But I was corrected by a few of the players!! lol We ended the season by winning 24 of the last 28 games. Two of the losses were by the same team. Eastern Pike, Ohio beat us once in OT and another by four points. We were suppose to play Wuetland about two weeks ago but they had to cancel out! Would have loved to play them.. Very good team! The really good teams I thought we played this year was: Eastern Pike, Portsmouth, Ironton, West Carter, East Carter, Ashland, Fairview, West Portsmouth, Russell. And I can't think of a few more that I know but can't think of right now.
Want to give a big Congrats to the little ol 6th grade RAMS for an outstanding season. 35-10 record. Winning three tournaments and a runner up in one other tourny. Great job team and coaches....
Yes you all were a good team and I would have loved to see Wurtland play you all again for a 3rd time because the first two wins by Wurtland were good games.