Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK Fans Are Borderline "Dissatisfied"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
by
Anthony Vicars
February 13th, 2011 11:00 AM
After a brief rebound after the win against Tennessee, the fan satisfaction score plunges after Saturday's game against Vanderbilt. It seem fans feeling more than frustrated about the CATS inability to win on the road.

We can all look forward to a trip back to Rupp for games against Mississippi State and South Carolina. As long as we continue our winning ways at home, I would expect to see this score returning back above the satisfaction line...

Are you satisfied?

http://www.nationofblue.com/uk-fans-bord...fied-5293/
[Image: UKFANSD.png]

IDK how many people voted, lol.
It's hard to be dissatisfied when 3 out of your 6 legit players are freshman. Maybe these three will stick around and they'll actually have something to build off of for next year.
lol.. this article is full of it...

I am not dissatisfied, this article is very stereotypical...
I would be disastified if I thought that UK was in a slump, and is going nowhere anytime soon. The future looks bright for UK.. A subpar season for UK after last years run, I'm fine with it.
I'm dissatisfied with losing, but that happens. We lost 6 games and we're missing the tourney completely. It could be worse...
Real Badman Wrote:I'm dissatisfied with losing, but that happens. We lost 6 games and we're missing the tourney completely. It could be worse...

?
Oh surely you've heard that in the UK-Vandy thread.
Coach Cal has had 2 recruiting classes, let's give him 2 more recruiting classes and see where this is at... Don't forget, Miller and Liggins are BCG players that he recruited and nobody could have seen Bledsoe or Orton going pro after 1 year and then losing Dodson to the plant and not having Kanter ruled eligible... Again, give Cal 1 or 2 more recruiting classes before printing such a stupid article...
I'm dissatisfied with going to work everyday and hearing people say " Man Kentucky sucks this year." They don't suck yea we've lost games that we shouldn't have, but who hasn't this season? I've seen worse UK teams like losing to Gardner Webb and San Diego(Not to be confused with San Diego State) all in one season. Oh and losing to VMI another year, but those are part of the past. The past hm means a lot for a four letter word, but that's what this team needs to do and what we need to do as fans put the loss to Bama and Ole Miss in the past. If this team can put that behind them and have a fresh mentality that they wear that Kentucky Blue for a reason. Then I think this team could do some damage and win ball games more.
Now that my rants over I will answer the question. No I'm not dissatisfied with this season.
UK is not bad this year. Are they a final 4 team? No! Give them time and the talent on the court will mature.
Great topic. This just goes to show how unrealistic most UK fans are. We have a good YOUNG team. Most importantly we lack any depth. You can't be a top 5 team and win a championship with a bench like we have. Cal left himself shorthanded this year by not having enough of a bench. We should be stacked next year though.