Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: If You Could Go To Any Sporting Event . . . .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you could go to any sporting event, what would it be?

The Super Bowl, the world series, something else?

For me, it would have to be the Bristol night race (again). I was lucky enough to go one time--and it was completely out of control (it was when Gordon won after his divorce--for the first time in like 30 races). It was also when Ward Burton threw his heel heat shields at Dale Jr.

The atmosphere was amazing . . . . .
Super Bowl
I would like to see UFC in person that would be awsome i went and watched the amture one they had in pikevill loved it........except the first fight it was boxing....
def the Super Bowl..
Daytona 500 would be good too.
i actually woulndt mind attending the World Cup... i know it is soccer and most people in our area think it is a stupid sport but it is the most popular in the world and just think about all the beautiful ladies from other countries that would be there.
Yeah they would be plenty to go around lol.......
NCAA Championship basketball game for me...
Superbowl
alfus21 Wrote:NCAA Championship basketball game for me...
yea i didnt even think about the Final Four or the BCS Championship game...
My first choice would be ANY Notre Dame game.
After that it would be the Daytona 500, then the Super Bowl, World Series, Final Four, National Championship (football), College World Series, and last but not least, NBA Finals (I hate the NBA).
1. Ashland playing for the state championship
2. Ohio State @ Michigan
3. Michigan @ Ohio State
4. Superbowl
5. Michigan @ Notre Dame

All in football
im gonna go to the super bowl... not to watch the game... but to sit around and drink beer
The superbowl to watch the packers win it again, hopefully i'll live to see it one more time?
NBA Finals for me....
The Ryder Cup (Golf)
I'd like to watch the Yankees vs Red Sox at Yankee Stadium
We get to watch all those on tv. I 'd like to see Austrailian rules football in person that would have to be great!
OSIRIS Wrote:We get to watch all those on tv. I 'd like to see Austrailian rules football in person that would have to be great!
True we get to watch them all on t.v. but there's nothing like actually being there for any event.:Thumbs:
Kentucky in the championship game of the NCAA or basically any of the tournament games that UK makes it into.

[This is not meaning that they WILL make it this year so please don't be like "Good luck with that" "Not going to happen" etc. etc. This is just the games that I would like to see someday. lol]
Super Bowl, Game 7 of the world series, r the Daytona 500
NCAA Championship game if UK ever makes it back
I almost had tickets to the super bowl this year.. but something happened and I couldn't get them.. oh well..

I wouldn't mind goin to an olympic track meet.. or something along those lines.