Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jordan or Kobe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
which is better
Jordan by far.
Jordan no doubt
i think jordan
i think jordan is the best of all time
"sf_football" Wrote:i think jordan is the best of all time
Yeah no doubt the 81 by kobe impressive but its not gonna beat Mj he was a all around player.......he could do almost any thing......
kobe
someone's always got to be different. Jordan at least played when it was still a PRO league. Kobe plays in the ME league.
Jordan is defintely better. Jordan has 6 rings, Kobe has 3. Jordan had 6 NBA finals MVP's Kobe has 0, and Michael Jordan won his championships without a dominate big man.
I agree. Jordan is the best
"PistonsFan18" Wrote:Jordan is defintely better. Jordan has 6 rings, Kobe has 3. Jordan had 6 NBA finals MVP's Kobe has 0, and Michael Jordan won his championships without a dominate big man.
Can't argue with that very well said........
JORDAN!! Kobe will never have half the talent "Air" had. NEVER!!
Mj!
Jordan hands down
HIS AIRNESS is byfar better then kobe not only did he do it without a dominating big man 6 rings and 6 finals mvp's and he wasnt a BALLHOG
Jordan
No Question about it MJ would eat kobe alive. You take jordan back in his prime and kobe right now. Kobe wouldnt have a prayer.
This is interesting a guy at work were arguing this today, and by fay Jordan kills Kobe. I laid it out for him like this.

Jordan plays defense.

Kobe couldn't guard the seat im sitting in.

Jordan won titles without Shaq.

Kobe shoots far too much and he's not a great shooter. His highest FG% ever .468, Jordan was only under that like twice.
Definately Jordan
Jordan without a doubt
Jordan could take Kobe on his worst day, with one hand behind his back. Kobe's 81 shouldnt have happened, Phil should have taken him out long before that, they had the lead anyway and was in no danger of losing to the Raptors, yet Kobe was in there up until about 4 or 5 seconds left in the game. Kobe only had 2 assists, what does that say about him but one thing, he is a ME ME ME ME ME player, thats all he cares about is himself and not helping make his teammates better. I cant believe Phil came back to coach a player like that, almost makes me lose what respect I did have for the man who coached THE GREATEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME!!!!!
Jordan.....thats not even an argument. MJ-32ppg 6Rpg 5apg......and defensive player of the year a couple of times.
Kobe. He Has Not Played As Long As Mj. He Will Have More Than 6 Rings. Mj Never Scored 81 Points Ever. And Kobe Did That Without The Big Shaq. Mj Was Great But Kobe Will Be Greater.
Jordan, no questions asked.

Bryant scored 81 and took almost 50 shots.
Jordan won championships back when the league was about competition and love for the game, not what name was on the back of your jersey..
"Juice" Wrote:kobe

U sir are a sick man.. Kobe can hold a 3 but MJ can hold a six..with how many other guys?!!?!?!?!? He made everyone on those teams great.. even with the Wizards and couldnt do much he made them the best teams that they had been in a while.. so plz never say Kobe Bryant is better than the MJ! cause no one is... Mj could shoot jump run the floor play defense and loved the game.. gave pointers to everyone and played for a team Kobe Bryant hates Phill.. and he cant get along with anyone unless they throw him the ball.. and most of the time he chokes.. when they need him.. If u remember right MJ didnt choke from the Free throw line against the JAZZ so i rest my case
Jordon all the way !
if jordan shot as many shots as kobe does he would average over 60 a game.........kobe is quite as great as MJ and i dont think he will ever be
MJ end of story!!!!
Jordan. He is the best ever. Period. Kobe is a cry-baby and a ball-hog.
Can't believe there is such a thread...this is in comparison to Kurt Rambis or Kareem Abdul Jabbar as the best Center. Or Kiki Vandeweigh or Charles Barkley as the best Power Forward.
Pages: 1 2