Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell County 72 - Jackson City 58
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final From Stanton
Congrats Pirates!!

Jackson City 13 8 14 23 58

Powell Co. 23 16 18 15 72

Jackson City (6-15) -- Hollon 14, Stacy 14, Davidson 7, Robinson 6, McIntosh 7, Riley 3, Back 3, Smith 4.

Powell Co. (10-9) -- Creech 16, Reed 6, Marcum 3, Pelfrey 24, Conner 8, B. Goodwin 5, R. Goodwin 2, Wright 4, Dennis 2, Lacy 2.
Creech finished with a triple- double. He was an amazing all around player tonight, he was a great leader.
i have to laugh at that pirate fan creech is overrated and average at best estill or lee will win that district when the time comes.
I was just stating that he played a great all around game tonight...he passed the ball to the right person at the right time something we have been having trouble with... He also rebounded the ball... Just saying that he had a good game... Nothing more
T MAC Wrote:i have to laugh at that pirate fan creech is overrated and average at best estill or lee will win that district when the time comes.

Congrats Pirates!

The Pirates are an undersized team that gets the most out of their talent. Lee or Estill might win the district but it won't be because Powell's point guard is overrated it will be because of size. I wish I was so overrated that I could pull off a triple double.
Anyone can do that against Jackson City that is not a team you can measure yourself against,i am not trying to dis Creech i am just stating facts and he is very average at best,do that against Estill or Lee and i will give you credit.
T MAC Wrote:Anyone can do that against Jackson City that is not a team you can measure yourself against,i am not trying to dis Creech i am just stating facts and he is very average at best,do that against Estill or Lee and i will give you credit.

He had 20 against Lee and 20 against Estill the first time they played, had a bad game against Estill the second time they played as did most of the team, Estill played there best game of the year at home against Powell. Had 20 against Knott, had 32 against Model who beat Estill as well, its great to be average. A triple double against any team is not easy and how may times this year has it been done against Jackson City? Once, last night!
T MAC Wrote:i have to laugh at that pirate fan creech is overrated and average at best estill or lee will win that district when the time comes.

Overrated? Average???? WOW!! You must be a hater or jealous. Seriously who else had a triple double this year? 16 points/ 10 rebounds/ 15 assist/ 4 steals. He had a fantastic game. 13 can thank 5 for the great assists and all the points. I have to say 13 made great catches too 5 can make some passes that are bullets. Great job guys on the road up.

Why in the world would Lee be in the district championship game it will be Estill and Powell.

I will take Powell in a close one. You know neutral floor and all. Of course Estill will have to beat Owsley at home. Anything can happen.

T MAC Wrote:Anyone can do that against Jackson City that is not a team you can measure yourself against,i am not trying to dis Creech i am just stating facts and he is very average at best,do that against Estill or Lee and i will give you credit.

Anyone? Who? Come on you are supposed to know if anyone can!! You are trying to dis Creech you jerk. That is what is a mtter with everyone just be happy for the guy he had a great game and keep your crap to yourself!
piratefan24 Wrote:I was just stating that he played a great all around game tonight...he passed the ball to the right person at the right time something we have been having trouble with... He also rebounded the ball... Just saying that he had a good game... Nothing more

Don't apologize for saying something nice about someones games. Let me say this though. He always passes the ball to try and score but he can't catch it for them or make the basket for them. So as far as having trouble passing the ball to the right person I think you are mistaken. The kid would have way more than 75 assists for the year if they didn't blow making their shot under the basket half the time.

Keep saying nice things everyone needs to hear it now and then.
lol lol lol ------ jackson city ----- a great game????? ok lol lol Jackson city has one ok ball player and I know it's hard for them at Jackson City but come on..... some middle schools could beat Jackson City... But I do have to say Jackson City does play and give all they have... Good for them.... But I would not brag about anything playing a team like that....... Where does this player Creech plan on going to college??? Or is he?? I have seen Powell play a few times this year and havn't see anyone on there that could play college ball.... I hope they do but just don't see it..... Who is looking at him??? Maybe Lemaster may be able to help him at the next level.. but he does have alot to work to continue... but keep him working..... you never know.....
keepinitreal Wrote:Don't apologize for saying something nice about someones games. Let me say this though. He always passes the ball to try and score but he can't catch it for them or make the basket for them. So as far as having trouble passing the ball to the right person I think you are mistaken. The kid would have way more than 75 assists for the year if they didn't blow making their shot under the basket half the time.

Keep saying nice things everyone needs to hear it now and then.

It's always easy to blame someone else.:eyeroll:
I have watched creech play a few times and hes not great but not bad.If the ball hits your hands, 9 out of 10 times you should catch it. I think powell will beat lee in the district first round only because lee county's defense is real sketchy.
outsidein Wrote:lol lol lol ------ jackson city ----- a great game????? ok lol lol Jackson city has one ok ball player and I know it's hard for them at Jackson City but come on..... some middle schools could beat Jackson City... But I do have to say Jackson City does play and give all they have... Good for them.... But I would not brag about anything playing a team like that....... Where does this player Creech plan on going to college??? Or is he?? I have seen Powell play a few times this year and havn't see anyone on there that could play college ball.... I hope they do but just don't see it..... Who is looking at him??? Maybe Lemaster may be able to help him at the next level.. but he does have alot to work to continue... but keep him working..... you never know.....

I don't believe anybody is bragging. Just trying to give a player props for recording a triple double. As I have said a triple double is not easy to get against any team if that were so every team that has played Jackson City would have there best player recording one. I don't think anyone else has one this year against them? And I believe its only the 3rd time its been done in Powell County's history. Someone can correct me if thats not true. So lets give the kid some credit.
I said it before the season sarted and im staying with it.
1. Estill strong D and the best bench
2. Powell 2nd best starting 5 not that strong of the bench
3. Lee Co not alot of bench play.
4. Owsley rebuilding year it happens in the smaler schools. But there coming along fine.
Estill co beats Owsley at Owsley
Powell Co beats Lee Co
Estill win it all with a win over Powell.
outsidein Wrote:lol lol lol ------ jackson city ----- a great game????? ok lol lol Jackson city has one ok ball player and I know it's hard for them at Jackson City but come on..... some middle schools could beat Jackson City... But I do have to say Jackson City does play and give all they have... Good for them.... But I would not brag about anything playing a team like that....... Where does this player Creech plan on going to college??? Or is he?? I have seen Powell play a few times this year and havn't see anyone on there that could play college ball.... I hope they do but just don't see it..... Who is looking at him??? Maybe Lemaster may be able to help him at the next level.. but he does have alot to work to continue... but keep him working..... you never know.....

Keep on laughing same kid put up 27 points/ 8 assist/ and 5 rebounds tonight against Owsley. Owsley only lost to Estill by 13 maybe there is an upset for Estill about to happen?

Keep watching somebody from Powell basketball will be college bound and his number is 5.
keepinitreal Wrote:Keep on laughing same kid put up 27 points/ 8 assist/ and 5 rebounds tonight against Owsley. Owsley only lost to Estill by 13 maybe there is an upset for Estill about to happen?

Keep watching somebody from Powell basketball will be college bound and his number is 5.

Hate to tell you bud but you cant compair scores.Estill will be there you have to watch the games not just the scores. You will understand some day.
[quote=keepinitreal]Keep on laughing same kid put up 27 points/ 8 assist/ and 5 rebounds tonight against Owsley. Owsley only lost to Estill by 13 maybe there is an upset for Estill about to happen?

Keep watching somebody from Powell basketball will be college bound and his number is 5.[/QUOTE]

You've been asked several times, what schools are recruiting Creech? We would like to know....
forgive me... keep don't get so excited.... it's ok ... so who is looking at him??? Keep from the way it appears you ditch everyone on powell team other than this creech player. So I'm assuming your either mom or dad or someone close to him. So you must know who is looking at him.... I hope he plays college ball I hope all these kids play college ball...Is any kid in the 14th being looked at?? OK so keep or wildcat before you post anything else let us know if any player on powell is being looked at by colleges????? From what I saw of the games I've seen powell play there is one player the 2 guard looks like a young player doesn't look like a senior he has a nice jump shot and moves well....I hope these seniors are registered with the ncaa clearinghouse and with naia clearinghouse.... Keep when is he going to sign??? again ... ok good job on triple double ...
outsidein Wrote:forgive me... keep don't get so excited.... it's ok ... so who is looking at him??? Keep from the way it appears you ditch everyone on powell team other than this creech player. So I'm assuming your either mom or dad or someone close to him. So you must know who is looking at him.... I hope he plays college ball I hope all these kids play college ball...Is any kid in the 14th being looked at?? OK so keep or wildcat before you post anything else let us know if any player on powell is being looked at by colleges????? From what I saw of the games I've seen powell play there is one player the 2 guard looks like a young player doesn't look like a senior he has a nice jump shot and moves well....I hope these seniors are registered with the ncaa clearinghouse and with naia clearinghouse.... Keep when is he going to sign??? again ... ok good job on triple double ...

Obviously you don't hope anything for anyone since you like to dis every player you can. Yes a player on powell is being looked at and that is all you need to know.

By the way what makes you an expert in anything? Just thought you might like to share your expertise. :please: