Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike County Tournament Quarterfinal Scores
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1st Game
Virgie 51
Dorton 19

For Virgie:

Andrew Newsome 13 points
Dalton Maldonado 11 points
Chandler Rowe 7 points
Nick Wallace 7 points
Corey Hamilton 5 points
Dalton Richardson 4 points
Tanner Johnson 2 points
Donovan Layne 2 points

For Dorton:

Zach Tackett 6 points
Zach Huffman 5 points
Victor Fouts 4 points
Cody Mullins 3 points
Lamont Wright 1 point

2nd Game
Pikeville 67
Mullins 49

For Pikeville:

Cody Charles 18 points
Cody Estep 16 points
Blaine May 12 points
Austin Charles 7 points
Ryder Johnson 6 points
Steven Silvers 2 points
Zach Thacker 2 points
Tyler Hall 2 points
LJ Allara 2 points

For Mullins:

Hunter Clark 19 points
Tyler Burnett 11 points
Brad Elkhins 9 points
Dalton Meade 4 points
Brandon Daniels 4 points
Logan Newsome 2 points
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:1st Game
Virgie 51
Dorton 19

For Virgie:

Andrew Newsome 13 points
Dalton Maldonado 11 points
Chandler Rowe 7 points
Nick Wallace 7 points
Corey Hamilton 5 points
Dalton Richardson 4 points
Tanner Johnson 2 points
Donovan Layne 2 points

For Dorton:

Zach Tackett 6 points
Zach Huffman 5 points
Victor Fouts 4 points
Cody Mullins 3 points
Lamont Wright 1 point

2nd Game
Pikeville 67
Mullins 49

For Pikeville:

Cody Charles 18 points
Cody Estep 16 points
Blaine May 12 points
Austin Charles 7 points
Ryder Johnson 6 points
Steven Silvers 2 points
Zach Thacker 2 points
Tyler Hall 2 points
LJ Allara 2 points

For Mullins:

Hunter Clark 19 points
Tyler Burnett 11 points
Brad Elkhins 9 points
Dalton Meade 4 points
Brandon Daniels 4 points
Logan Newsome 2 points

The Quarterfinals were finished today. Here are the results:

Game #3
Elkhorn City 40
Belfry 17

For Elkhorn City:

Austin Hylton 24 points
Michael Fields 10 points
Hunter Swindall 6 points

For Belfry:

Keaton Taylor 6 points
Garrett Fannin 3 points
T.J. Dotson 3 points
Dakota Stanley 3 points
K.J. Slone 2 points

Game #4
Feds Creek 36
Johns Creek 35

For Feds Creek:

Jacob Chaney 11 points
Christian Hagy 8 points (Game winning 3 pointer at the buzzer)
Caleb Skeens 8 points
Christian Taylor 7 points
Austin Sullivan 2 points

For Johns Creek:

Teddy Smith 17 points
Andrew Fields 8 points
Mac Justice 8 points
Jordan Hunt 2 points

*The last game was by far the most competitive game of the tournament. Christian Hagy received the inbounds pass from the sideline with 2.7 seconds left, drove to his right and hit a fadeaway 3 pointer at the buzzer.
what an ending for Feds Creek! unbelievable shot by hagy at the buzzer. even more impressive considering he was playing with a very painful collar bone injury.
fisrt half of belfry vs elkhorn was a good game ,but i guess it was to close of a game so after halftime belfry got hosed again they didn't get a call the whole second half until it was out of reach. both teams played hard congrats to elkhorn. belfry you just couldn't beat 7 on the floor. good season belfry.
Here is the last shot by Christian Hagy:

Coach Davis, thanks so much for that! I posted it on facebook. I am so proud of my boys, we have battled through adversity all year, then we suffered 3 terrible injuries in a week's time. Eric Dotson feel 20 feet and injured his foot and eye. Christian Taylor had to go to the E.R. Monday night after a severe ankle injury. Christian Hagy suffered a dislocated collar bone Monday night. Taylor and Dotson COULD NOT WALK 2 days ago. Hagy COULD NOT RAISE HIS ARMS ABOVE HIS HEAD! Yet all 3, taped it up, fought through the pain and FOUND A WAY TO WIN!! I told them if they battled through adversity, good things would happen. I'm so happy for Christian Hagy, he deserved that moment!! I want to take my hat off to Johns Creek for a well-played game! The coaching staff did a great job preparing them for us! The semi-finals should be great, I just hope we can compete with Elkhorn, they have so many weapons and can turn your lights out pretty quick!!!
School Admin. Wrote:Coach Davis, thanks so much for that! I posted it on facebook. I am so proud of my boys, we have battled through adversity all year, then we suffered 3 terrible injuries in a week's time. Eric Dotson feel 20 feet and injured his foot and eye. Christian Taylor had to go to the E.R. Monday night after a severe ankle injury. Christian Hagy suffered a dislocated collar bone Monday night. Taylor and Dotson COULD NOT WALK 2 days ago. Hagy COULD NOT RAISE HIS ARMS ABOVE HIS HEAD! Yet all 3, taped it up, fought through the pain and FOUND A WAY TO WIN!! I told them if they battled through adversity, good things would happen. I'm so happy for Christian Hagy, he deserved that moment!! I want to take my hat off to Johns Creek for a well-played game! The coaching staff did a great job preparing them for us! The semi-finals should be great, I just hope we can compete with Elkhorn, they have so many weapons and can turn your lights out pretty quick!!!

No problem. I was happy to do it. Hagy is a great kid and you like to see good things happen to good people. I have a lot of respect for the way he handles himself on the floor.