Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Buckhorn 63 Hazard 57
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final
Congrats Horn
Congrats Buckhorn
Congratulations to Buckhorn on a big win.
Olinger didn't play due to being thrown out the other night at Letcher. Great game by the Horn, but would definitely be a little different with Olinger in the game than on the bench. Buckhorn could of still won, just wanted to let everyone know he didn't play. Nice win for the Horn. Good luck with Perry in the District.
Great job Buckhorn
Congrats Buckhorn!
Congrats Buckhorn on the Big win!
congrats to Buckhorn
congrats to the horn. Wish you would of play like this last week, you probably would of came home with an All A championship. Maybe next year though, good luck the rest of the season.
When I saw the score I thought "WOW" but after seeing that Olinger didn't play, now I understand. However, still a big win for Buckhorn. Congratulations!:Thumbs:
Hazard 5 8 17 27 57

Buckhorn 13 8 17 25 63

Hazard (13-9) -- J. Combs 17, Back 12, Blanton 10, Frazier 8, B. Combs 6, Hollan 2, J.A. Combs 2.

Buckhorn (15-6) -- Day 16, Couch 14, TA Gay 13, TR Gay 6, Blank 6, Gilbert 5, Easterling 4.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/15374...z1Dcogg3KP
Congrats Buckhorn!
Good win for the Wildcats.
I heard this one was a nasty one from start to finish.
14th region official Wrote:Olinger didn't play due to being thrown out the other night at Letcher. Great game by the Horn, but would definitely be a little different with Olinger in the game than on the bench. Buckhorn could of still won, just wanted to let everyone know he didn't play. Nice win for the Horn. Good luck with Perry in the District.

Thrown out by the CrOOK,who had to add his stamp on the game at Letcher,and maybe put one on the game at Buckhorn. that he wasn't calling.
B.J Combs fouls out, goes to the end of the bench, pouts flips the middle finger to the crowd, very classy, something should be done. Thought Al was better than that to let his kids act that way, i guess thats how they do things at Hazard.
Congrats to Coach Noble and BHorn on the win. Regardless of Hazard being at full strength, beating Buckhorn at Home is tough. Going to be an exciting District Tourn. Where is it held this year?
Same thing happen last year Buckhorn beat Hazard @ Buckhorn. This is a hard place to get a win.

Olinger didn't play, but Kyle Spencer quit and he was the reason the bulldogs won the first meeting. I was thinking without Olinger and Spencer Hazard would lose by 10+ @ Buckhorn....
catsman10 Wrote:B.J Combs fouls out, goes to the end of the bench, pouts flips the middle finger to the crowd, very classy, something should be done. Thought Al was better than that to let his kids act that way, i guess thats how they do things at Hazard.

I agree...
Al should hold his kids middle fingers down when they get fouled out in case they do something like that.
It is a travesty that Al isn't in control of his teams every move!!!

Buckhorn players never act out....
I guess thats how they do things at Hazard.
catsman10 Wrote:B.J Combs fouls out, goes to the end of the bench, pouts flips the middle finger to the crowd, very classy, something should be done. Thought Al was better than that to let his kids act that way, i guess thats how they do things at Hazard.

Not everyone is Hazard like that !! Just wanted you to know CATSMAN10 !! Dont sterotype everyone because of one person and one incident !!!
Congrats Buckhorn.
Maybe you guys should go get a warrant on BJ for flipping your fans off. If they were so upset about it, why didnt they come down there and kick snoopdogs ***?
not familiar with the hazard team that much but have seen them play a few times.i am curious why spencer and the johnson kid dont play much.they were tough in middle school.
zaga_fan Wrote:I agree...
Al should hold his kids middle fingers down when they get fouled out in case they do something like that.

Unless they're losing.
With Olinger in the game, I'd say he woulda made a difference.
Congrats to Buckhorn on a huge win..

Buckhorn and PCC is going to be a heck of a game, can't wait.
One of the titans is going home, and I don't think it's gonna be PCC.
With Olinger and Spencer Hazard only won by 2. Plus Day got into early foul trouble in the 2nd qrt. And picked up his 4th early in the 4th and sat a lot. Buckhorn led by 10 about the whole game until late. Congrats on the win Buckhorn!
Buckhorn can win at home,and that's about all you can take from that game.
zaga_fan Wrote:I agree...

First of all Zaga let me say that in my opinion, Al is the best coach in the 14th region. With that being said, it was very classless of the combs kid to act that way, and it was not the only time he acted bad during the game: tried to kick one of the Gay twins when they were dow, also ran in to one when they were tying their shoe. What i meant was that sometimes winning a basketball game is secondary to teaching a kid how to act with class and dignity, in today's game sometimes that is forgetten.:thanks:
warmachine Wrote:Maybe you guys should go get a warrant on BJ for flipping your fans off. If they were so upset about it, why didnt they come down there and kick snoopdogs ***?

:dontthink It wouldnt do any good to get a warrant...He has already been in jail once this year and sat out 0 games...lol.
HUB Wrote::dontthink It wouldnt do any good to get a warrant...He has already been in jail once this year and sat out 0 games...lol.

:yikes:
Pages: 1 2