Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Disney on Ice....who's going?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who needs Kid Rock when you can see Mickey Mouse rock out on the ice...Confusedtickoutt

Is anyone else taking the kiddies to the Disney on Ice show at the Expo Center?

Me and my crew are going to the 7:00 show tomorrow night.
I think we are going PP.. Not sure what day. Ill have to ask mom and amanda they have it planned. I just hope we can get tickets still
torQQue Wrote:I think we are going PP.. Not sure what day. Ill have to ask mom and amanda they have it planned. I just hope we can get tickets still

I just got mine a couple of days ago and we are 3 rows up from the floor. Of course, the Friday/Saturday/Sunday shows only had tickets in the upper area, so I opted for the opening night tickets. I got mine through ticketmaster.
we are going the weekend show..so we are upper arena...I just checked...
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:we are going the weekend show..so we are upper arena...I just checked...

I was hoping to get to meet you and your beautiful boys. I hope you guys have a blast. Don't forget to get QQ a Mickey shirt..I know that he will look like this if you don't...:beg:
awww..we want to me you & your fam too! Maybe next time...have fun! I just hope our 18 month old cooperates or it will be a mess...
ive never seen it but i want to go to see mickey he was my fav growing up guess i am too old to go by myself now
Elizabeth84 Wrote:ive never seen it but i want to go to see mickey he was my fav growing up guess i am too old to go by myself now

You're never too old for Disney.:dance:
being n my twenties and going by myself would look weird lol Smile
Elizabeth84 Wrote:being n my twenties and going by myself would look weird lol Smile

Just talk to the kids sitting next to you and people will think that they are with you...or take a friend and swear that they begged you to go.:Thumbs:
good idea maybe some of the girls will go wit me can you imagine a bunch of college cheerleaders at a disney show with no kidz and havin a better time than the youngunz?
I went once when I was like 4. We drove all the way to Lexington for the show then so I am glad that it is close to home now. Some of my family members are going buuut I'm not.
What is it about?......
Me and most of my gang will be there Wed night.
what is it
my parents are taking my lil sis i didnt really wanna go
Disney on Ice is just an ice skating show put on with the characters of famous Walt Disney movies and stuff as the stars..
A couple ofm y friends are going and so is my mom, grandma and little sister... I wanted to go but Balla didn't so I wasn't going to make her...maybe some other time...
i no
thetribe Wrote:Disney on Ice is just an ice skating show put on with the characters of famous Walt Disney movies and stuff as the stars..
Thanks for the info..
im taking my ex g/f her sister and my sister... fun stuff
Who all went? We went on Saturday. It was overcrowded but fun. Our 2 boys really loved it! I'll post a few pics when I get a chance.
What was it like...............i mean from an adults point of view boring or actually entertaining
My husband and I took our 3 on Wed. night. It wasn't crowded at all. We were 3 rows up from the floor and it was a great show. I enjoyed it.

During the finale, my 5-year-old and 9-year-old got to shake all of the characters hands as they skated around the rink. The youngest thought that was the greatest thing ever. She loves the prince and princesses.
I would have liked to went but didn't get to
Pirate Pal Wrote:My husband and I took our 3 on Wed. night. It wasn't crowded at all. We were 3 rows up from the floor and it was a great show. I enjoyed it.

During the finale, my 5-year-old and 9-year-old got to shake all of the characters hands as they skated around the rink. The youngest thought that was the greatest thing ever. She loves the prince and princesses.
Wow, Pirate Pal, my gang was there on Wed night also. And the little one got to go to rinkside and high 5 the characters also.
We may have been close by...we sat 2nd row and from what I hear Wed night was the night to be there...it was less crowded.
It was a great time for young and old alike.
BTW, anyone who would like to see some great pics, go to this link and veiw the Disney photo gallery. http://www.eastkyexpo.com
fox sports Wrote:Wow, Pirate Pal, my gang was there on Wed night also. And the little one got to go to rinkside and high 5 the characters also.
We may have been close by...we sat 2nd row and from what I hear Wed night was the night to be there...it was less crowded.
It was a great time for young and old alike.
BTW, anyone who would like to see some great pics, go to this link and veiw the Disney photo gallery. www.eastkyexpo.com
'

I would have loved to have met up with you. My crew was in Section 105, Row C, Seats 1-5.

I think that you're right. Wednesday was a wonderful night to go. It was almost like a private showing.
We got tickets at the last minute so we were in the upper section. I should have ordered them sooner so we could have been closer but we all still really enjoyed it.
Those photos are great! I'll have to show them to our 4 yr old.

We are planning on going to the Freestyle Motorcross in a couple of weeks. Our oldest will like that much better.
I went on Saturday night at the 7 o'clock showing and it was great. My girlfriend and I went and even tho I was dreading it before we left I really enjoyed it. It was the kind of thing that anyone could appreciate because of the degree of difficulty.
My crew went the first night and had great seats. Lexie (the little girl in my sig) had went to Hunington a few weeks before when they had the Disney Princess themed Disney on Ice there. Cinderella came around and slipped her glass slipper on Lexie that night. At Pikeville my crew was in the first row and got some great pictures. A friend of mine and her boyfriend went and Aladdin and Jasmine came over the rail, Aladdin sat down beside my friend and Jasmine sat with her boyfriend and the characters put their arms around them. It was funny.
Pages: 1 2