Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Oldham 80 - Shelby County 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
I believe I could have worked under game situations on other areas of the game than scoring in this game!!!!!
WOW! I know people will question. But, when kids that get off the bench and get a chance to play. How can you tell them to not score Varsity points. It's hard.
Shelby County 0 11 1 0 12
South Oldham 19 17 26 18 80

Shelby County (2-18) - Nichols 5, Martin 7.
South Oldham (16-5) - Dye 17, Fowler 2, Gamsky 5, Greenwood 3, Haysley 4, Housley 6, Mullins 6, Pfeifer 6, Sanford 8, Whitfield 21, Wright 2.

3P: Gamsky, Whitfield, Sanford.

South Oldham 80, Shelby County 12.
The Dragons (16-5, No. 17 in The Courier-Journal Litkenhous Ratings) were led by Jasmine Whitfield who was nearly perfect scoring 21 points on 9-10 shooting from the floor and was 2-2 from the free throw line in the win over the Rockets (2-18).
Mary Dye added 17 points for the Dragons.
OffTheHook Wrote:WOW! I know people will question. But, when kids that get off the bench and get a chance to play. How can you tell them to not score Varsity points. It's hard.

I'm sure South Oldham had no intentions of running up the score. South Oldham and Shelby County both have great coaches and they understand that this is a rebuilding year for Shelby County and South Oldham has a very good team. By looking at the box score it looks like the starters for South Oldham played in the 1st and 3rd quarters and both teams had their reserves in for the 4th quarter.
I stand corrected.