Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Madison Southern 70 - Estill County 45
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2/8/2011

Madison Southern 70
Estill Co. 45

Estill Co. 10 8 13 14 45
Madison Southern 16 15 19 20 70

Estill Co. (14-11) -- Roberts 17, Berryman 7, Morris 10, Doty 6, Jenkins 5.

Madison Southern (11-12) -- Jeck 6, Ponder 27, Roberts 28, McGuire 2, Rothermel 7.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/15374...z1DQWUEqNH
Grats MS
Estill played terrible, worse game since Morgan county (first game of year), that being said Southern made them play like that. A very solid team, players know their rolls. # 30 can fill it up, and #15 is a B...A...L...L... Player. the kid has kobe moves, no kidding. Smoothest player i have seen all year. College player no doubt. Estill was out hussled, which is rare. Big kid Doty was a non factor to say the least. Estill just needs to put this behind them. Congrats Southern... Somebody please explain to me how Berea beat this team? Cannot see it
zodiac Wrote:Estill played terrible, worse game since Morgan county (first game of year), that being said Southern made them play like that. A very solid team, players know their rolls. # 30 can fill it up, and #15 is a B...A...L...L... Player. the kid has kobe moves, no kidding. Smoothest player i have seen all year. College player no doubt. Estill was out hussled, which is rare. Big kid Doty was a non factor to say the least. Estill just needs to put this behind them. Congrats Southern... Somebody please explain to me how Berea beat this team? Cannot see it

Berea beat Southern by 23 but it was @ Berea. Southern Always plays Good At Home But On The Road is a Different Story
yea you're right.... If Estill would have played them at home it would most definently make a 25 point turn around.... silly me...what was i thinkingConfusedhh:
How big is the Roberts kid and what grade is he in?
goodguy Wrote:How big is the Roberts kid and what grade is he in?

Senior
congrats to MS
Just a bump in the road for Estill, keep your heads up and get ready for the District and Regional tourney. You have been playing well, keep up the good work.
they call 2 fouls on Roberts from Estill Co in the frist min of the game think that did not change ever think. And ever shot Daven took he was killed so it was a bad start for Estill and coukld not catch up ever time thy made a run after that they would get some bad calls. coack had seen enought and got t up. all i can say if you dont have to go to southren or modle stay away from them. Yiou cant get a fair called game and it hurts your kids to have to play like that.