Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central vs. Knott Central 2/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
@ Perry Central

Thoughts or Predictions?
PCC by 15..
Everyone knows Perry don't lose often at home.
Perry - 67
Knott - 59
If it's at Perry I'll take them by 15. At knott I'll take Perry by 7.
Pcc
Im going to go with PCC on this one. Without Davis it will be a hard game for the Pats to stay with the DORES. Perrys defense shows up again.Perry wins this one by 12.
PCC-46
KCC-34

Good Luck to both teams!!!!
Perry Central is playing too good of ball right now. Knott can't keep up with them. Perry wins this one with ease.

Perry Central - 56
Knott Central - 43
Perry 40
Knott 8
PCC by 12
Perry by 11

Perry 55
Knott 44
PCC by 14
pcc by 6
Lets see:
Perry beat Pikeville by 17
Pikeville beat Knott by 10 - with Davis

PCC by 27
PCC by 13.
Knott by 6.
Has PCC beat Hazard,Knott or Letcher this year. By the way Knott beat Betsy Lane twice this year. With and Without Davis.
Perry lost to Desales 62-45. Betsy Lane beat Desales.
mad dog Wrote:Has PCC beat Hazard,Knott or Letcher this year. By the way Knott beat Betsy Lane twice this year. With and Without Davis.

mad dog Wrote:Perry lost to Desales 62-45. Betsy Lane beat Desales.

You guys can't look at it like that. Any team can get beat on any night. Like last year, Shelby Valley got beat by PCC who got beat by Hazard who got beat by Knott who also beat PCC and lost to Shelby Valley.
mad dog Wrote:Perry lost to Desales 62-45. Betsy Lane beat Desales.

Mad Dog - Are you the Green Man?
It may not matter, going by KCC's track record this year it wouldn't surprise me if they cancel since it's snowing some.
mad dog Wrote:Has PCC beat Hazard,Knott or Letcher this year. By the way Knott beat Betsy Lane twice this year. With and Without Davis.

they beat letcher by 16
coachpete50 Wrote:It may not matter, going by KCC's track record this year it wouldn't surprise me if they cancel since it's snowing some.

Yeah, this will be the case more than likely.
coachpete50 Wrote:It may not matter, going by KCC's track record this year it wouldn't surprise me if they cancel since it's snowing some.

Being disgruntle must really feel bad. Just about every post (34) you have made has been negative toward KCC.
Aslan Wrote:Yeah, this will be the case more than likely.

So you like see kids put in harms way for a ball game?
Benchwarmer Wrote:Being disgruntle must really feel bad. Just about every post (34) you have made has been negative toward KCC.

I'd like to see them beat PCC honestly, but you can't honestly think they haven't canceled games and not scheduled people because they don't want to play them( Bell Co. x2).
coachpete50 Wrote:I'd like to see them beat PCC honestly, but you can't honestly think they haven't canceled games and not scheduled people because they don't want to play them( Bell Co. x2).

Bell 2x? Bad roads. I love the fact some people don't want young kids on the road when the weather is bad.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Bell 2x? Bad roads. I love the fact some people don't want young kids on the road when the weather is bad.

C'mon, BW
Let's here your prediction Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:C'mon, BW
Let's here your prediction Wink

PCC by 9.
Please God I hope the roads are safe enough to travel and have this game.
Benchwarmer Wrote:PCC by 9.
Please God I hope the roads are safe enough to travel and have this game.

I say you change your name to BUSwarmer and make sure the bus is nice and toasty when this one gets out of hand in the 3rd quarter Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:I say you change your name to BUSwarmer and make sure the bus is nice and toasty when this one gets out of hand in the 3rd quarter Wink

Nope. Will be there until the final horn
Pages: 1 2