Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Central 65 Hazard 63
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Final from LCC
Nice win by the Cougars! Didn't expect this one at all.
I thought Holland was one of the best coaches in the Region? Great coaches don't loose these games.
Nice win for LCC.
Benchwarmer Wrote:I thought Holland was one of the best coaches in the Region? Great coaches don't loose these games.

Yeah he's got about a million regional titles, so since he lost this one he's a horrible coach!
Aslan Wrote:Yeah he's got about a million regional titles, so since he lost this one he's a horrible coach!

Don't you mean a million transfers?
Nice win, way to go boys!!!! These are the kind of games we gotta win, the close and intense ones, keep working hard boys..... Congrats !!!!!!
Many people fail to understand that a good coach will put his team in position to win. Players win or lose the game.
lil dog Wrote:Nice win, way to go boys!!!! These are the kind of games we gotta win, the close and intense ones, keep working hard boys..... Congrats !!!!!!

Must be good coaching to win games with your own players from your county. Congrats LCC.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Don't you mean a million transfers?

No doubt. There just as notorious as Knott when it comes to transfers though.
Great Win LCC! Any Stats?
Congratulations to Coach Hammonds and the Cougars on a big win.
Aslan Wrote:No doubt. There just as notorious as Knott when it comes to transfers though.

we get them from our own county not all 120 counties from Kentucky like PCC or Hazard
Grats LC
Aslan Wrote:Yeah he's got about a million regional titles, so since he lost this one he's a horrible coach!

:Thumbs:
Aslan Wrote:No doubt. There just as notorious as Knott when it comes to transfers though.

I can say for a fact that not a player on the team has ever attended another high school or lives outside of Letcher county.
High Sheriff Wrote:I can say for a fact that not a player on the team has ever attended another high school or lives outside of Letcher county.

PCC or Hazard can not in the past or present.
2/8/2011
Letcher Co. Central 65
Hazard 63
Hazard 7 20 8 28 63
Letcher Co. Central 12 10 17 26 65
Hazard (13-8) -- Olinger 12, B.J. Combs 7, J. Combs 8, Blanton 6, Back 11, Spencer 12, Hollan 3, Thompson 2, Frazier 2.
Letcher Co. Central (16-9) -- Gregory 4, Roark 21, Johnson 11, Boggs 3, Stewart 12, Ballou 8, Neace 2, Robinson 4.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/15374...z1DQgoiUkU
Letcher Central is on a roll the last few weeks.
congrats to LCC
High Sheriff Wrote:I can say for a fact that not a player on the team has ever attended another high school or lives outside of Letcher county.
Benchwarmer Wrote::Thumbs:
PCC or Hazard can not in the past or present.

Who cares. A transfer from in county or out of county is all the same.
It is kind of fun watching Perry Central and Knott Central fans bicker on a thread involving Letcher Central and Hazard.
It is, lol Smile
First win over Hazard since LCC opened.
Very sloppy game, both turned the ball over all night. Also was a very physical game, the three refs let it get out of hand.

Very poor officiated both ways, a lot of bad calls and a lot of makeup calls, and one ref who always wants to be center of attention, got everyones attention tonight by tossing Olinger. Thought he baited Olinger into the first technical. He tried to makeup for it a few miniutes later by fouling out Stewart then calling technical on him as he was leaving floor.

I do not think either team got cheated, these three just cannot ref.

Congrats Letcher Central on the win, the Ballou kid had 2 nice tip dunks, and Hazard continues to struggle.
CADEREECE Wrote:Very sloppy game, both turned the ball over all night. Also was a very physical game, the three refs let it get out of hand.

Very poor officiated both ways, a lot of bad calls and a lot of makeup calls, and one ref who always wants to be center of attention, got everyones attention tonight by tossing Olinger. Thought he baited Olinger into the first technical. He tried to makeup for it a few miniutes later by fouling out Stewart then calling technical on him as he was leaving floor.

I do not think either team got cheated, these three just cannot ref.

Congrats Letcher Central on the win, the Ballou kid had 2 nice tip dunks, and Hazard continues to struggle.

Good summation Cadereece, but I did not see the ref baiting Olinger (not saying he didn't). Stewart got the "T" for blowing a kiss at Kyle Spencer after Kyle waved at Stewart.
Nice win cougars! These tough, hard fought wins are nice to pull out at tourney time!
who did the game who were the 3 ref's?
High Sheriff Wrote:First win over Hazard since LCC opened.

Has Letcher ever beat Perry? I can't remember them doing so.
Aslan Wrote:Has Letcher ever beat Perry? I can't remember them doing so.
I know they wore our heads out in 08 on the football field.lol
Pages: 1 2 3