Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge 45 - Shelby Valley 43
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Final from East Ridge.

McClanahan leads ER with 20 points.

Richardson leads SV with 14 points.
Should be a good game in a couple weeks.
McClanahan was huge for ER in the 4th quarter. He had numerous offensive rebounds and putbacks. Similar to the Pikeville game, SV struggled to hang on to a lead late in game...
Grats ER
ER didnt play to their fullest. Shots wasnt falling, too many turnovers, ect...but they played hard and worked the boards good enough to pull out the W. Congrats.
District should be interesting this year.
This was a great game. Is the Richardson kid for SV just in the 8th grade?
congrats to ER,looks like SV is getting alot better
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:This was a great game. Is the Richardson kid for SV just in the 8th grade?

Yes, 8th grader at Virgie
GameBreaker Wrote:Yes, 8th grader at Virgie

I think it's safe to say that him and Camron Justice will be two of the top players in the region for the next four years.
Great game, the Tribe Rolled!!!!!
Nice win Congrats!!
Sounded like a really good game!! These two teams really look even and should be a tough game in the district tourney.
Shelby Valley is improving every game. It would be no shocker to me to see them win the district. They have had 2 or 3 games like this with leading the whole game and losing it in the last 2 minutes. Logan Lucas played great Defense on Cameron Justice. The big man jake mad some good put backs. Some things i saw at the end that changed the game. Was that Trey Roberts walked with i think 50 seconds on the clock. Valley gets another chance to win it and Rusty Roberts shoots a 3 down 1 with 20 seconds on the clock. Off of a Cameron Justice turnover Dalton Richardson missed a layup to tie the game after Jake made 1 of 2 free throws to put the Warriors up 2. The the big key was Greg Newsome put Jake Robinson in the game to take the final shot. Now this isnt a big deal considering hes the best shooter on the team. But he didnt play the whole 2nd half. You cant expect a player to knock that shot down after being stiff the last 16 minutes.
Congrats to both teams. Sounds like a good one. Any stats???
great game, both teams played hard, atmosphere was great, both teams had great fan support from there schools. Good to see Justice back for ER proved to be the difference maker for them.
Didn't Valley lead the entire game? Congrats to ER on a nice comeback!
Sv is starting to play much better.
People can poke fun at Richardson's age all day, but he is going to be one of the best players in the region (regardless of age) for the next 4 years. He's a great talent and athlete.
Late congrats to ER on the win and looking forward to watching Justice for ER and Richardson for SV for the next 4 years.
I agree that it was a hard fought game for both teams and some key players did not step up and play to the level that can and should play at. There is a lot of hoopla around Justice and 55 for ER. They are good players and great kids, but there is still more talent on the team. Hayden Mullins #42 played his butt off in this game. He played harder and with more intensity than any player on either team. He was there when 55 wasn't. I don't think ER would have won this game if Coach J hadn't played Mullins like he did. I am sure if you looked at the stats for the game Mullins out rebounded. He was in his spot "being there" the entire game. Great game Mullins -- congrats.
Go Team Wrote:I agree that it was a hard fought game for both teams and some key players did not step up and play to the level that can and should play at. There is a lot of hoopla around Justice and 55 for ER. They are good players and great kids, but there is still more talent on the team. Hayden Mullins #42 played his butt off in this game. He played harder and with more intensity than any player on either team. He was there when 55 wasn't. I don't think ER would have won this game if Coach J hadn't played Mullins like he did. I am sure if you looked at the stats for the game Mullins out rebounded. He was in his spot "being there" the entire game. Great game Mullins -- congrats.

Mullins did play a heck of a game. The tip in he had in the 4th was a huge play.
This is a warning to keep this thread on topic of the game. Discussions about a player's age or the subject of holdbacks are not related to the game itself.

Cool it or more infractions will be forthcoming.