Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville @ Johnson Central (2/11)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Predictions???
JC by 10. This will be a tough game for the Tigers.
JC rolls easily at home in this one
Johnson Central 68-51
Should be fun to see how the Tigers play without Tiller. JC will most likely roll.
JC gets revenge on an earlier season loss.
The rest of the season will be difficult. The remaining players will have to step up big. Tiller should have at least waited on the end of season to leave. I see JC winning this one by 10.
TheRealVille Wrote:The rest of the season will be difficult. The remaining players will have to step up big. Tiller should have at least waited on the end of season to leave. I see JC winning this one by 10.

What's Tiller doing? Is he moving? Or did he just quit.
Just quit I guess. I'm sure there is a reason though. Just don't understand why.
should be fun to watch...i expect their will be some revenge factor in this one. JC will be ready and expect them to keep rolling.

JC by 12
This game is for the #1 seed in the district should be a fun game
with tiller i believe they had a very little shot of beating jc at jc, but without they have no chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont c paintsville having much of a chance but i would like to see them pull it out... jc by 14+
OffTheHook Wrote:Just quit I guess. I'm sure there is a reason though. Just don't understand why.
My kid says school talk is that his dad made him quit after losing to SC. It just doesn't sound legitimate. Why would that be a reason? Whatever the reason, a kid that quits mid-year shouldn't be able to play the next year, IMO. I hope KHSAA gets pretty involved in this one.
i think he should b aloud to play next whatever the case the boy is jus in highschool... but aslong as they move houses there nothing they can do he'll b aloud to play
Without Tiller the Eagles should roll by at least 12 to 15. I have heard that Tiller was heading to Louisville Trinity next season.
Jed Clampett Wrote:Without Tiller the Eagles should roll by at least 12 to 15. I have heard that Tiller was heading to Louisville Trinity next season.
Sounds right. There are no schools around here that will get any press time, any time soon. Probably a good move if he gets to play.
Will Tiller be happy playing third fiddle next year to Hicks and Quick?
JC by 20 or ever how many they want it to be.
Big Don Wrote:JC by 20 or ever how many they want it to be.
I wouldn't go that far. They win now, but not necessarily pre Tiller quit.
TheRealVille Wrote:My kid says school talk is that his dad made him quit after losing to SC. It just doesn't sound legitimate. Why would that be a reason? Whatever the reason, a kid that quits mid-year shouldn't be able to play the next year, IMO. I hope KHSAA gets pretty involved in this one.

Why would the KHSAA involve themselves in this? Sounds like it's a personal matter to me.
White Feather Wrote:Why would the KHSAA involve themselves in this? Sounds like it's a personal matter to me.
They will have to involve themselves if he tries to go to another school. In my post you quoted, I meant next year at another school.
jc by 12,, see it close in the first half tho.
With no Tiller JC will roll by at least 16
Johnson Central b 10.
Big Don Wrote:JC by 20 or ever how many they want it to be.
You were saying? PV led just about the whole game.
Stardust Wrote:Johnson Central 68-51

NOT even close. :dontthink
OffTheHook Wrote:NOT even close. :dontthink

Lol - does not look like I was that far out of line with the rest of the double digit predictions. It won't be the last time, it's why I don't bet in Vegas:biggrin:
^ Don't ever under estimate ANY game in the 57th District.
That's why I NEVER make predictions in the 57th District or 15th Region.
OffTheHook Wrote:^ Don't ever under estimate ANY game in the 57th District.
That's why I NEVER make predictions in the 57th District or 15th Region.

Similar to what is happening this year in the 9th Region. Holmes has dominated for the past five years, but this year there are 6 teams that legitimately can get out of the Region and they have all beat each other.
Pages: 1 2