Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark 59 Magoffin County 53
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Magoffin County

Cards even district record at 3- 3 play Hornets again Wednesday at home.
This makes Wednesday's game BIG!

SC wins they ARE the #3 seed.
MC wins, that creates a tie between the two and both have exact records against ALL opponents in the District.
That would mean a coin flip to see who gets the 3 seed and the other gets the playin game.
May have to go watch the next one Wednesday! Should be a dandy!
OffTheHook Wrote:This makes Wednesday's game BIG!

SC wins they ARE the #3 seed.
MC wins, that creates a tie between the two and both have exact records against ALL opponents in the District.
That would mean a coin flip to see who gets the 3 seed and the other gets the playin game.
May have to go watch the next one Wednesday! Should be a dandy!

They do it by coin flip?! :please:
LClion4life Wrote:They do it by coin flip?! :please:

Yes, like I said. They would have EXACT records against ALL Distrtict opponents. That is if MC wins Wednesday.
Both teams would be:
JC - 0-2
PHS - 1-1
LC - 2-0
Each - 1-1 (with MC win)

Coin flip is easiest way of doing so.
Sorry, the final score was Sheldon Clark 69 Magoffin County 63, the KHSAA scoreboard had it wrong:Thumbs:
This was a great game!!!! Thought the refs were going to spoil it with bad officiating. Does anyone have any stats for this game?
Congrats Sheldon Clark.
A little bit closer than I expected it to be
Sheldon Clark

Lafferty 19, Kirk 17, Johnson 10, Smith 9, Hayes 10, Moore 4.

Magoffin Co - Sparks 12, Kazee 26, Kennard 2, Pitts 4, Howard 16, Howes 3.

The game scheduled for Wednesday between the two has been moved to Saturday due the death of coach West's mother and my heart and prayers go out to him.
Thanks for the info JC!!!

My heart and prayers go out to the West family as well
God Bless them!
Grats SC